• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #103 2019-04-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole thread might dry up in a few days, so I'm not too worried about it just yet. I can live with it for a few days. :D Then we'll see what comes of it.

I still don't get why we move to a voluntary scheme. There are a few who actively put their OBS on the daily swap threads but will most people voluntarily level their OBS?

I put my OBS in the mud voluntarily but I am not sure I will level it like Arc or CF or HC.

At least on the app if you open the message section but don't open a certain message then the number of unread messages in a thread keeps going up but it doesn't notify you anymore.

*That sentence makes sense to me but I'm not sure about anyone else :)

Ati2

Legend
I still don't get why we move to a voluntary scheme. There are a few who actively put their OBS on the daily swap threads but will most people voluntarily level their OBS?

I think it would make more sense to just say "Hey, everyone needs a level 10 OBS." :D

But I don't see the point of OBS at all, so... :D:D:D:D:D:D

Ati2

Legend
Isn't it a GvG thing for guild power? Was really useful before arc but maybe not so much anymore
Guild defense as far as I know, but in GvG people are going to defeat you no matter what, it's just a matter of time. The attack bonuses are way higher than any defense bonus the OBS may give.

Guild defense as far as I know, but in GvG people are going to defeat you no matter what, it's just a matter of time. The attack bonuses are way higher than any defense bonus the OBS may give.
I don't really understand GvG but didn't know it gave a defence bonus. It says support pool - that means nothing to me

Ati2

Legend
I don't really understand GvG but didn't know it gave a defence bonus. It says support pool - that means nothing to me
As far as I understand (and bear with me here, I'm a noob, who only goes to the map for some brute-force fights :D) when you attack someone, you have your full attack bonus that your GBs give you. When you place a defending army, it doesn't have your city defenses that the GBs give, it only has a guild defense which is calculated from that "support pool," which is a collection of OBS-es, etc.

I may be wrong here, I just go and attack whatever I can when I do... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.