• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #103 2019-04-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Hope everyone is having a lovely day :)
Totally just found out how the whole prize system works thanks to this Anniversary event, so it is possible to win!
Then realised about a message I received there from 2016 about a 4gig usb stick winnings, I wonder how many here remember that one

DeletedUser113125

a9fe35d8d1cc44d096264a7f267eb43d.jpg

this is the most beautiful woman I know of... be careful googling her though NSFW :D
Quick google: Ashe Maree. Mid 20’s. Describes herself as a feminist and a sex worker. Has been a cam girl since 18 and managed by her boyfriend. She posted that it was difficult for her to come to terms with being underweight due to health issues. Overall articulate and hard working.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Quick google: Ashe Maree. Mid 20’s. Describes herself as a feminist and a sex worker. Has been a cam girl since 18 and managed by her boyfriend. She posted that it was difficult for her to come to terms with being underweight due to health issues and her images were sometimes removed from Instagram due to the concerns raised. Overall articulate and hard working.
Is it ok to Like your post? Because I had no idea who she is before you posted:P

don’t be brainwashed by the western media and worldview! Be a proud chinalady!

I don't know what's a China lady.

if you stand on East USA and look towards the direction of west USA and Asia, you will be looking in the direction of both the West (USA) and the Far East

Status
Not open for further replies.