• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #103 2019-04-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I understand (and bear with me here, I'm a noob, who only goes to the map for some brute-force fights :D) when you attack someone, you have your full attack bonus that your GBs give you. When you place a defending army, it doesn't have your city defenses that the GBs give, it only has a guild defense which is calculated from that "support pool," which is a collection of OBS-es, etc.

I may be wrong here, I just go and attack whatever I can when I do... :D
That makes sense, I haven't been able to play GvG at all but now I have Traz on R I might dabble a little if I get time, can figure out what the hell is going on and can spare some troops :lol:

Ati2

Legend
not really, if I'm going to get crushed like a bug then I only need to waste a few :D

it will be more to figure out if it's worth the effort, plus I need to get traz up a few levels if I want to try properly but I don't think me on my own is going to achieve much no matter what I do :lol:

The defending army that you place is the one that requires a lot of troops. And it will all go to waste, it's just a matter of time.

Ati2

Legend
Do you have to defend or can I just go on a rampage and get wiped out that way instead?

Death or Glory!!

You have to place at least one defending army. 10 is preferred (or is it just 8?). So that's 8 troops for every province you take. But you can do a lot of fights in exchange of those 8 troops if the enemy has all defending armies deployed. If you're just after the fights, then taking just one sector is like 100 or so fights.

I have an OBS but no Traz. Does that mean I am a very charitable person? :P
No Traz???? ::eek::

You have to place at least one defending army. 10 is preferred (or is it just 8?). So that's 8 troops for every province you take. But you can do a lot of fights in exchange of those 8 troops if the enemy has all defending armies deployed. If you're just after the fights, then taking just one sector is like 100 or so fights.
Okay, I need a bigger Traz ::D

that looks like a lot of work.
100 fights for a sector

DeletedUser

Good morning / afternoon / evening everyone:)

Happy new year @Ati2 :)

GvG...very fun:)..if you know what you're doing:lol: if not:?you can watch all your troops falling around you:(

Best time to attack is just around recalc time

Good morning / afternoon / evening everyone:)

GvG...very fun:)..if you know what you're doing:lol: if not:?you can watch all your troops falling around you:(

Best time to attack is just around recalc time
I've never done GvG and only play on my phone at home. However I will be all on my own in a hotel room from 2 weeks from tomorrow so if I'm not still in work I might see what I can do :D

I've never done GvG and only play on my phone at home. However I will be all on my own in a hotel room from 2 weeks from tomorrow so if I'm not still in work I might see what I can do :D

I only play on phone too. it gets boring sometimes. Maybe G v G will be available on the phone in the future.

Ati2

Legend
that looks like a lot of work.
100 fights for a sector
You don't have to do it alone.

I guess that explains how @Ati2 finished GE4 yesterday.
I have a mid-level Traz. Enough for GE. Not enough for serious GvG. And I don't need the medals for anything, so I don't mind buying all attempts. I like to go through GE in one go, that way I have the FPs from it ready, and can calculate with it better.
Happy new year! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.