• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.271 Feedback Thread

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
Some people must think 'Knight' has the Development Team on speed-dial and does FaceTime with them everyday! So he can put forward the 101 separate issues and complaints that crop up. Well I hate to burst your bubble, but its only the game itself that operates in a fantasy world. As for how good he is at 'Moderating'. Way better than I would, because he puts up with all the insults you dish out.

Oh, and by the way I hope you don't mind if the developers have Christmas and New Year off, or are you expecting them to keep working because your not happy.

Once again this is a general message; so anyone that thinks its directed at them, really need to get a life...

Deleted member 127677

Juber did not say anything that comes even close to that in that thread. Not remembering exactly what he said is a feeble excuse. You could have looked it up. Same as you did with your own post.
You are correct. To directly quote from the two staff in question whose posts I seem to have jumbled together. Doesn’t change the general gist of what is being said.

Rhiannon - as long as it’s not game breaking, we usually don’t prevent updates from going out
Juber - and to be honest, feedback has not been that negative on beta. So there was not even a reason to prevent it from reaching live ^^

Deleted member 127677

Yes it does change the general gist. Neither one says that feedback does not get forwarded or gets ignored and that is what you blatantly state.
If someone says that negative feedback is only there because those who voice it are only coming in to the forum to voice their feedback, and in truth what they say is not that negative so let the feature go forward, how do you interpret that?

Deleted member 127677

Either way, there is no point discussing. Feedback is or isn’t taken forward, the feature is live and so the only thing that matters now is whether anything changes. This thread has run its course as far as I’m concerned, as in reality has this forum too.

Deleted member 127677

Sorry you feel like that. You have been an acive contributor to the forum, so I am sorry to see you go. Hope you will find a hearing ear on Discord.
I appreciate that, but you know my thoughts on why the forum is no longer a viable setting for feedback about the game. Your own contribution to that is not negligible. I doubt the Discord server in its current form will work but at least there is a reaction to feedback given, and an obvious difference in tone compared to the forum. My interest otherwise in providing any feedback at all will vane with the next new change so yes, time to delete this account.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Why on earth should I be forced to join Discord to get my voice heard, this is the In house forum, this is where we should post our positive or negative views on any subject brought up for discussion or feedback, I certainly will be not joining Discord, I have heard too much negative comments about it from a lot of people most of whom do not play this game...Facebook, twitter, Discord are all items I do not want on my tablet, we have a perfectly serviceable in house system, social media isn't one of them and for me never will be