• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.231 Feedback

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
oh well , at least let everyone know in future when you are doing something like this.
Our guild were busy cheking everything under the sun to se why they didnt get the feature.
Maybe part of the test hey?

hades8840

Corporal
well now i have tested it Its great cant wait till its integrated fully into the game I was able to aid my hood enemies and guild on 7 worlds in less time it would of took me to just do friends on one world.. I have seen others say about new incidents I havent seen this yet

Jubilee

Private
Following today's update there is no longer any sound during combat, but sounds outside combat seem fine. Has anyone else encountered the same issue?
I do a lot of manual fighting & it really does make a difference not having the sound effects. Looking forward to this getting fixed.

Jubilee

Private
I have some new features. The new Aide feature on the Friends/Guild menu. Great idea saves so much clicking. Wonderful.
The Tavern boost reward of a few Tavern boosts being activated for 4 hours is a very nice gift. Was there a notice on this & the other feature? I have looked at my notices, can't find one? Oh & the new incidents that I got on my city today were great. A really big amount of supplies & some forge points (yes I know I get some fp's now & then but I am sure this was another extra). All good. Love it. Makes the game a little easier & more enjoyable to get a few nice things like this. Don't spoil us too much though. LOL

1. Why can you mass-aid friends and neighbours, but not mass-tavern-visit?

2. What exactly is the 4-hour limitation on tavern boosts about? Why do we need to renew them every 4 hours? Do we even need to? I've seen a lot of updates over the last 1.5 years (most of them wonderful and brilliant), but this one is the most mind-boggling yet.

3. What do these four icons in the tavern boost window even mean? A tooltip would be very much appreciated.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Hi everyone, as you've noticed there is a new feature available for some players which we are currently trying out; this involves mass-aid and some video ads. At the present time we cannot guarantee what about this feature may remain or be removed in the future, or whether it will be extended to all players or disappear altogether. We do appreciate any feedback provided on this however :)

Hi everyone, as you've noticed there is a new feature available for some players which we are currently trying out; this involves mass-aid and some video ads. At the present time we cannot guarantee what about this feature may remain or be removed in the future, or whether it will be extended to all players or disappear altogether. We do appreciate any feedback provided on this however :)
Mass-aid feature is great (although I assume I don't get any blueprint rewards and such while using that), but a multi-tavern-visit would be also great while you guys are at it

vikingraider

Emperor

Can't really provide feedback if you dont even get the opportunity to try it

vikingraider

Emperor
Also don't you have a beta server for trying things out?

aqudor

Private
Mass aid seems to work more or less okay, though it has some bugs. On browser:
Having used it on my neighbours, it did not cause the individual Aid buttons to be hidden - pressing them gave the message "You cannot aid this person at the present time".
Sometimes the neighbourly helper screen is shown on top of the neighbourhood/guild/friend carousel so you can't access them without restarting the game.
I got an internal error message at one point - the helper was offering to aid my neighbours even though it hadn't been 24 hours since I last did them all. The error message appeared when I hit the aid button in the helper so it was obviously confused in some way.
On a personal note, I would prefer the neighbourly helper to be the 4th tab rather than the 1st - I seem to hit the tab I want according to it's position rather than the icon and now that they've been re-ordered that doesn't work any more for me!
Would be useful to include the tavern visits too.

C.Kowalski

Private
Mass-aid feature is great (although I assume I don't get any blueprint rewards and such while using that), but a multi-tavern-visit would be also great while you guys are at it
You do get BPs - they are collected along with any TT and SV goods at the end once it has finished.

I agree that Taverns shoud definitely be inc;luded in it.

papashakes

Corporal
love the aid all button.. posted in guild thread thread and many have said yes please finally.. addition of visit taverns with one click would be awesome :)

haven't had any video ads yet so can't comment but I'll probably take the opportunity to make a cuppa ;)

I only use tavern boost for fighting and quests so being able to have 4 x 5% boosts running at once for 4 hours is of little use to me unless event rush quests requires more than 1 to be activated..