• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.231 Feedback

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Hey everyone! It's that time again, the game will update to version 1.231 on Monday the 23rd. Read all about it here and post your feedback below!

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Following today's update there is no longer any sound during combat, but sounds outside combat seem fine. Has anyone else encountered the same issue?

lsgolly

Private
I have found that you have no sound when doing manual fights, all other sounds in the game seem fine.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
The missing sounds during battle have been reported to the developers. Apologies for the unnatural quietness, proper battle noise will resume as soon as possible :)

lsgolly

Private
After playing more I have found that the War Elephant from the Egyptian settlement still has sound effects.

hades8840

Corporal
I've got that Aid all tab in one world but not the other. And the friends aid all isn't so useful when you have to go through manually anyway to do the taverns.
I like the aid all for friends its a hundred less clicks and I have it on all 7 worlds I play did have to refresh all worlds though

Absinthia

Private
as usual the change log is incomplete. no mention of the aid all button or if it cost any diamonds. seriously you people need to shape up!

King Dael

Sergeant
The aid all does not cost diamonds. It just aids all, in a rate of 2 per second (aprox) and gives you the coins and evt BPs when it is done.

When I use all 3 of the 'Aid All', so Neighbours, then Guild, then Friends ,after collecting rewards I cannot see the list of players unless I refresh the game.
Bit of a pain, as still have to go and manually visit the taverns.

No Aid All update here on my browser. Seems like it's one of those unannounced updates that not everyone gets. Testing it live probably.

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Sounds like they are now explaining the mistake they made with the harbour/pier (whatever it was called) which ended up being unpopular and finally removed. If they had done this kind of testing at that time - would it have made any difference? Doubtful. If anything, introducing this kind of testing on Live servers may create more of a negative feedback - especially when the item being tested is beneficial, but only selected people are getting the benefit. Should be more of a Beta type testing only - but that also has a drawback, due to a much lessor pool of players to choose from as well as a different mindset for how players would spend their time/$/resources (i.e. - testing a feature that cost diamonds - on Beta, players would be much more freestyling on how they spend diamonds, but on Live, players likely to be much more careful - thereby skewing results of such a test). So, a fine balance to be maintained.

P.Pixie

Corporal
I love it! one question one of my guildmates had it and now doesn't is this part of the test if so I don't understand the benefit of that he had it for a few hours now its disappeared.

Knight of ICE

I love it! one question one of my guildmates had it and now doesn't is this part of the test if so I don't understand the benefit of that he had it for a few hours now its disappeared.

That's a question impossible to answer. We have no idea how they run the tests.