• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.197 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Change of subject, I've been playing on mobile and since this new update, I can't slide my finger to collect my fp production building. Does anyone else got the same problem? I'm on Android.
i think the update is still not available, FOE said the update will come wedesday but maybe a few hours later perhaps..
nothing changed while i log inned for 8 hours.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
This is really interesting the feedback as it has been one of the most requested things by players. lol Please note this will not take effect though until the global update on Wed I've been just told
I think it's mostly because a lot of players have generic names.
and a SMALL minority want it in too.

Again, stop being so selfish.
This is partly true, but minority we are talking about is those players who already had an idea of the name when creating game account.
So, my conclusion is that this feature was mostly requested by players with generic usernames.
Tho, at the end, let's just wait for it to come to live servers and see if everything goes okay or it gets abused.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
And you have any doubts?

Some already do it by changing their Avatar every few days (because we tend to first look at the Avatar) and now they will also be able to change their username making it difficult to keep track.
I already know it is gonna be extremely abused, but unfortunately, majority of playerbase thinks different lol.
And I also gotta agree with Ember. Imagine a scenario where you are highly trustworthy player for FP swapping or buying goods. After that, you decide to change your name. Meanwhile, another player takes over your previous one and starts scamming people (as an act of revenge for let's say daily plundering of his city). Now, if people don't pay attention, they will start thinking you are scamming them, while it's actually another player and entirely different account doing so.

Last edited:

Anon2011

Private
Comes down to trust and that is something I do not have anymore.
So this name change story can go forth and multiply .
We will see a lot more scammers come out their shells.

Last edited:

Any Empire

Sergeant
change of subject:" You can now easily jump from a production building to another by simply clicking in the arrows (left and right). Also, upon clicking on a production option, it will automatically move to the next production building, so you don't need to open every building manually anymore. "
Anyone else having problems with this? It seems a bit buggy, with it working in some production buildings but not consistently (yes, I know you need at least 2 of a type for it to work). Maybe it just takes getting used to.

ahmetd

Private
  • You can now easily jump from a production building to another by simply clicking in the arrows (left and right). Also, upon clicking on a production option, it will automatically move to the next production building, so you don't need to open every building manually anymore.

First part of this enhencement is fine but after then screen is moving to last position up / down /let /rifht and zoom is changing. you loose where you are and evertime you re-organize your view. Also I give different time for production to different buildings and now I cant see which is which.
So useless and confusing for me. It must be optional to use that feature. So please add enable/ disable option for this in settings

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
And you know why? Because trolls want to ruin guilds. Of course they will spam request the ability to easily bully others and so they can abuse the system. This is like saying building rotation is one of the most requested features. Or an Aid all button. So many features have been requested by a lot of people.

People keep thinking so incredibly selfishly here, that's why they are the posts with the least +likes. They only thinking for themselves, to change their name once, not thinking of the bigger picture. As long as you put in a way to tell who changed their name/their previous names (why is it "names" now, since they can change multiple times with no consequences or CS help?)

We've just kicked 3 people from the guild this gbg season cause after countless warnings for being trolls in gbg and rogue's and slowing down our farming for days, now they can just change their name, come back in and do it all over again? Why would this be a good thing?
It may be open to abuse, but you farming away during GbG isn’t? Can’t have it both ways, and the players you have kicked have nothing to do with the name change, so irrelevant until you catch then trying to get back in your guild. And if there spammers or causing problems you will deal with them accordingly :)

Have queried the productions feature and the zoom and been told works as intended...maybe the developers dont play this game seriously to realise how annoying and the issue of different times for like buildings etc
It's like that sleeping half moon for buildings not in production. When you click on it it, it zooms down to the unproductive building. Don't want that to happen. It should only center on the building, not zoom in. Then you have to zoom out again to get a full city view. :mad:

Ok Inno if you insist on so many zoom functions please make the button to return to smaller overview a lot bigger! we do not all have 16 year old eyesight or dexterity (computer mode...no idea how mobiles get on) thanks
Well, I use the scroll wheel on the mouse to zoom, not the zoom button. But not all computer players use a mouse, of course.

Le zOU

Private
"You can now easily jump from a production building to another by simply clicking in the arrows (left and right). Also, upon clicking on a production option, it will automatically move to the next production building, so you don't need to open every building manually anymore."

Great, can we chose to or not to zoom to the last building please ? This is not so useful to zoom automatically :)