1. Drop by the FOE Cafe!!

Stop by the Cafe! Grab a coffee, ask a question, join in the conversation and more! Find it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forge Questers

Don't forget to take part in this months Forge Questers for a chance to win 1000 diamonds here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Update Update to 1.155

Discussion in 'Announcement Discussions' started by Sovereign, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Sovereign

Sovereign Former CM

The update to 1.155 will happen on June 24th. Read the details here and don't forget to leave your comments below!

2. Agent327

Agent327 Emperor

That slider is a bit of overkill. We already have boxes you need to check for that. Different ways to confirm something can only lead to misunderstandings.

Migraine of Ord likes this.
  3. Xenophon the Prophet 576

Xenophon the Prophet 576 Chief Warrant Officer

So glad that the last quest in the Vikings will change to show the goods and coins you collected will be seperate now :)

joesoap likes this.
  4. Ati2

Ati2 Legend

I'm not sure if it's related to the update, but since this afternoon, I can not log in to the flash version from Chrome. It's stuck on the load screen, with the Inno logo.

5. shad23

shad23 Tsar

just tested and works fine on my crome takes awhile to load though did you clic on clic here
    where it says :
    Or click here and choose "Allow" in the pop-up window to activate Flash.

Ati2 likes this.
  6. Ati2

Ati2 Legend

Thanks for checking.

Sure. The flash object loads as well, but then it's stuck while loading the game itself. A Chrome restart did not help. Maybe a total system restart will, I'll see in the morning.

7. Ati2

Ati2 Legend

Firefox lets me log in, but that has all sorts of other issues, like this one:

Untitled.jpg

8. Lady Marlena

Lady Marlena FoE Team Community Manager

I wouldn't mind having a look if you could put in a ticket so I can access your account :)

9. shad23

shad23 Tsar

only issue i have with firefox is visual , instead of seaing diamonds in guild names i see rectangles

10. Ati2

Ati2 Legend

Nope, a total system restart did not help either. Chrome is still not able to load the flash client for me on a Windows system after yesterday's game update.
    You won't change it to html5, will you? :) I play from multiple computers, and one of them, where I play the most, cannot handle the html5 version, so it needs to stay in flash.

11. shad23

shad23 Tsar

not hard to get it back to flash load firefox and clic where it says :
    Or click here and choose "Allow" in the pop-up window to activate Flash.

12. Ati2

Ati2 Legend

If it's set to html5, it doesn't offer the flash option when logging in. There is an in-game menu where I could set it back to flash, however for me personally, that only works if I'm on my work computer. If I'm on my "play" computer, I can't load the html5 version at all, so there's no way to turn it back. (Okay, this is probably not true, because html5 does start to load stuff, but I've always given up at around 10 minutes or so. If I wait 30 minutes, it might load the game, and I might have that menu.) Anyway, this is not related to the current update, this is a general issue with the html5 version for me, and since flash is going away in a year and a half, I understand there's nothing that can be done. The current issue still remains, however, that the flash client doesn't load on Chrome for me since yesterday, and this is on a fast PC.

13. Lady Marlena

Lady Marlena FoE Team Community Manager

Unfortunately, its not overkill. Since the deletion pop up was created for special buildings, the two (great building deletion and special building deletion popups) tended to look very similar and great building deletions are on the rise.
    No we wouldn't change it :)

14. shad23

shad23 Tsar

crome does not , firefox does offer it

Ati2 likes this.
  15. Ati2

Ati2 Legend

Great. Ticket sent. :) Thanks. :)

16. Ati2

Ati2 Legend

And it got sorted out, thank you! :)

Emberguard likes this.
  17. Cursedveggie

Cursedveggie Forum Ambassador

Was is a server type issue or "user error" in some way? :lol:

18. Ati2

Ati2 Legend

It wasn't a server issue per se. Something that changed with the update caused a third-party plugin to block the content.

19. Cursedveggie

Cursedveggie Forum Ambassador

yeah, yeah that's what they all say ;)

20. Ati2

Ati2 Legend

LOL. :D

Seriously, though, if anyone using FlashBlock has issues logging in, then just whitelist the game's URL, and you should be fine. This wasn't necessary before, but it's not a huge thing, so it should be no problem. It's just not something I immediately thought of, since I did authorize flash to run before it "froze."

Migraine of Ord and Cursedveggie like this.