• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.155

ilizon

Private
The update to 1.155 will happen on June 24th. Read the details here and don't forget to leave your comments below!
Hi there, just wanna let you know that ever since this update, i'm not receiving anymore notifications about finished productions in vikings settlement. Thank you.

DeletedUser111693

Hi there, just wanna let you know that ever since this update, i'm not receiving anymore notifications about finished productions in vikings settlement. Thank you.

A few months ago I have had the issue of not recieving notifications from the game in general anymore. Support gave me the hint to clear local cache files of the app on my phone, which worked like a charm for me. Maybe try this out yourself.
Until this update got released it worked fine, but I am now back to no notifications at all. I have contacted support again, and they claim that it is a known bug, that has been forwarded to the develeopment team....nothing I can do about it at the moment. Very annoying though - I miss so much that is going on these days. I really hope they find a solution soon.

ilizon

Private
A few months ago I have had the issue of not recieving notifications from the game in general anymore. Support gave me the hint to clear local cache files of the app on my phone, which worked like a charm for me. Maybe try this out yourself.
Until this update got released it worked fine, but I am now back to no notifications at all. I have contacted support again, and they claim that it is a known bug, that has been forwarded to the develeopment team....nothing I can do about it at the moment. Very annoying though - I miss so much that is going on these days. I really hope they find a solution soon.
Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately, clearing the cache didn't make that little exclamation mark to show up. Yes, they do say it's a known bug, fortunately it doesn't make the game unplayable, just annoying...fortunately on this one, i'm a creature of habit, so i go regularly to vikings to check the progress, exclamation mark or not

Emberguard

Legend
Thankyou for the heads up that you’re having problems with this.

As stated it is a known bug and been passed on