• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.155

DeletedUser4727

The update to 1.155 will happen on June 24th. Read the details here and don't forget to leave your comments below!

Agent327

Overlord
That slider is a bit of overkill. We already have boxes you need to check for that. Different ways to confirm something can only lead to misunderstandings.

DeletedUser114342

So glad that the last quest in the Vikings will change to show the goods and coins you collected will be seperate now :)

Ati2

Legend
I'm not sure if it's related to the update, but since this afternoon, I can not log in to the flash version from Chrome. It's stuck on the load screen, with the Inno logo.

Shad23

Emperor
just tested and works fine on my crome takes awhile to load though did you clic on clic here
where it says :
Or click here and choose "Allow" in the pop-up window to activate Flash.

Ati2

Legend
just tested and works fine on my crome takes awhile to load though did you clic on clic here
where it says :
Thanks for checking.

Sure. The flash object loads as well, but then it's stuck while loading the game itself. A Chrome restart did not help. Maybe a total system restart will, I'll see in the morning.

Ati2

Legend
Firefox lets me log in, but that has all sorts of other issues, like this one:

Untitled.jpg

Deleted member 109369

I wouldn't mind having a look if you could put in a ticket so I can access your account :)

Shad23

Emperor
only issue i have with firefox is visual , instead of seaing diamonds in guild names i see rectangles

Ati2

Legend
The flash object loads as well, but then it's stuck while loading the game itself. A Chrome restart did not help. Maybe a total system restart will, I'll see in the morning.

Nope, a total system restart did not help either. Chrome is still not able to load the flash client for me on a Windows system after yesterday's game update.
I wouldn't mind having a look if you could put in a ticket so I can access your account :)
You won't change it to html5, will you? :) I play from multiple computers, and one of them, where I play the most, cannot handle the html5 version, so it needs to stay in flash.

Ati2

Legend
not hard to get it back to flash load firefox and clic where it says :
If it's set to html5, it doesn't offer the flash option when logging in. There is an in-game menu where I could set it back to flash, however for me personally, that only works if I'm on my work computer. If I'm on my "play" computer, I can't load the html5 version at all, so there's no way to turn it back. (Okay, this is probably not true, because html5 does start to load stuff, but I've always given up at around 10 minutes or so. If I wait 30 minutes, it might load the game, and I might have that menu.) Anyway, this is not related to the current update, this is a general issue with the html5 version for me, and since flash is going away in a year and a half, I understand there's nothing that can be done. The current issue still remains, however, that the flash client doesn't load on Chrome for me since yesterday, and this is on a fast PC.

Deleted member 109369

That slider is a bit of overkill. We already have boxes you need to check for that. Different ways to confirm something can only lead to misunderstandings.

Unfortunately, its not overkill. Since the deletion pop up was created for special buildings, the two (great building deletion and special building deletion popups) tended to look very similar and great building deletions are on the rise.
Nope, a total system restart did not help either. Chrome is still not able to load the flash client for me on a Windows system after yesterday's game update.

You won't change it to html5, will you? :) I play from multiple computers, and one of them, where I play the most, cannot handle the html5 version, so it needs to stay in flash.

No we wouldn't change it :)

Ati2

Legend
yeah, yeah that's what they all say ;)
LOL. :D

Seriously, though, if anyone using FlashBlock has issues logging in, then just whitelist the game's URL, and you should be fine. This wasn't necessary before, but it's not a huge thing, so it should be no problem. It's just not something I immediately thought of, since I did authorize flash to run before it "froze."