• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.136

More clicks to do the recurring pay coins/supplies quests. How annoying :-(
Luckily the abort button is (still) only 1 click :-))

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
More clicks to do the recurring pay coins/supplies quests. How annoying :-(
Luckily the abort button is (still) only 1 click :-))
While this may be considered heresy of the worst kind... I actually really LIKE this change! (and I say this as a heavy quester)

Notably, this change now means I can take a few extra minutes each day and dump some of the useless quadrillion-billion-trillion otherwise useless supplies I'm drowning in!
Currently, my main city in HMA has 19.5mil supplies. And this is with already purposefully ganking my supply in-take every day through 'using up' my LoA charges before taking my 24hr's, etc...

What can I say, I just hate seeing all those supplies I'll never, ever spend.
At least now I can dump away a few more of them. :)

DeletedUser112892

While this may be considered heresy of the worst kind... I actually really LIKE this change! (and I say this as a heavy quester)

Notably, this change now means I can take a few extra minutes each day and dump some of the useless quadrillion-billion-trillion otherwise useless supplies I'm drowning in!
Currently, my main city in HMA has 19.5mil supplies. And this is with already purposefully ganking my supply in-take every day through 'using up' my LoA charges before taking my 24hr's, etc...

What can I say, I just hate seeing all those supplies I'll never, ever spend.
Wait, because of UBQ getting "prolonged" you would spend less supplies a day.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Wait, because of UBQ getting "prolonged" you would spend less supplies a day.
No - with the change, I can now pay just the 8k supplies, then skip the quest, thereby dumping a bunch of otherwise useless supplies I'll never spend.

What can I say, I just hate seeing my supplies outpace my gold!lol :)

….
….

Eh, you could do that before the change also - with 1 click … :-/

DeletedUser112892

No - with the change, I can now pay just the 8k supplies, then skip the quest, thereby dumping a bunch of otherwise useless supplies I'll never spend.

So you are wasting supplies? Ouch :)

DeletedUser97166

That is pointless and a waste, unless you want to do both sides of the quest to get a reward I do not see the point. I have 6x more supplies than goods and I don't really need supplies at all but that doesn't mean I will just throw them away :(

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
That is pointless and a waste, unless you want to do both sides of the quest to get a reward I do not see the point. I have 6x more supplies than goods and I don't really need supplies at all but that doesn't mean I will just throw them away :(
The thing is, thanks to LoA + heavy questing + CF + culture bonus, I have closing in on 20mil supplies... in HMA!lol. Even with just buying 1000's of Unbirthday Party quests, I'll still gain more than I'd ever spend at this point.
So yeah, anything to just make them go away. :)

I'm currently at 22.7mil coins + 19.6mil supplies... My poor civvies are drowning in tools, but it's a lot pointier & sharpish than swimming through all that lovely gold. :P

DeletedUser112892

The thing is, thanks to LoA + heavy questing + CF + culture bonus, I have closing in on 20mil supplies... in HMA!lol. Even with just buying 1000's of Unbirthday Party quests, I'll still gain more than I'd ever spend at this point.
So yeah, anything to just make them go away. :)

I'm currently at 22.7mil coins + 19.6mil supplies... My poor civvies are drowning in tools, but it's a lot pointier & sharpish than swimming through all that lovely gold. :P
Even if you have infinite amount of supplies, wasting them like that is not very wise idea ;)

DeletedUser97166

And you really think that would last long should you chose to move ages? You will be surprised how quickly that can all go or what you might need it for in the future.

Boorg

Captain
And you really think that would last long should you chose to move ages? You will be surprised how quickly that can all go or what you might need it for in the future.

Don’t waste your good time with people who don’t like anything in the game.

I wonder why they play the game in the first place!!!

DeletedUser111866

And if you are going to keep negotiations in DC can you at least make the extra turn from the tavern work for it .
Well it does work, I tried the very first day and it did let me 4 turns to do a 8-pick negotiation. But in another world I had a simple neg offered (a 3-pick which even a monkey could complete) and it had 3 turns. So the standalone neg baseline is 3 turns as in GE.

DeletedUser111866

Well, I had 19m supplies in EMA, then while progressing into HMA I went down 2m, somehow. I guess you can get all of them spent if you advance some more. At least you can get FPs and goods out of them with your CF :)

Throwing supplies away? Crazy :-D
20M supplies is nothing in higher eras. If my supplies dropped down to 20M in my AF city, I would be worried. if I had enough.. :-/

A bit off topic. maybe, sorry…

Last edited:

Havik79

Corporal
So by just normally playing, I collected gold, visited 30 taverns, looked at the daily and noticed all I needed was the negotiating, 5 guys, 4 attempts, 9 goods, each demanding 9 of each good, come on that is just ridiculous

Boorg

Captain
the farmers complain about the fighting

the fighters complain about spending goods

who saw that coming ? :)

I would say it’s more likely that

some complain about plundering

and that we all complain about spending resources!!

Probably nobody knew that was coming but many are aware that it’s what we are expected to do.

Boorg

Captain
They shouldn't. I have more goods than I know what to do with.

Can I ask what we are talking about here?

What is the quantity of the goods that you don’t know what to do with, 100 goods, 1,000 goods, 10,000 goods, 50,000 goods or 50,000 plus goods?

Therefore you are willing to dump 30 plus goods 4 or more times per week to maybe get 5 FP each time just to say you completed the Daily Challenge?

Do you know what you are saying?

What you dump today you may desperately need tomorrow!!