• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.136

Havik79

Corporal
My problem was risk reward, at minimum assuming I got all 5 guessing right first go, that was going to be 9x5= 45 goods, and for a 40% chance of 1 single rogue, and lets face it 9 times out of 10 it is that crappy reward you get.

DeletedUser98451

Speaking as an end-gamer i can't understand why anyone would waste goods on the new DC negotiations for what is generally a rubbish reward, selling any surplus goods for fp is a much better proposition. Since the change i have only done a handful of DC's whereas before i was completing most of them daily. The good news is that i'm saving a lot of time and have deleted a lot of blacksmiths

DeletedUser106696

Just got a new negotiation DC task on my alt world, and all I can say is...
LOL! God damned are you guys slowed Inno!! HMA and you want 5 goods per try?!

Sure, those of us with Lv10+ CF's and the ability to do 30-40+ recurring quests per day probably won't notice the goods loss, but we're honestly a minority of players.
For most 'average' players, this is beyond laughably stupid & ludicrously taxing. It's nice that you're throwing a bone to the 'farmers'/'non-fighters', but seriously, this is just gakked.

We already have DC's that constantly demand medium to large goods donations to the treasury and many/most events tend to demand at least 1 big goods donation. (especially for those who choose alternate options and/or simply can't/don't fight at all)
How in the hell is anyone without a large GB-focused city supposed to gather up enough goods now to satisfy c-map costs, GE, events, DC's and now this new DC negotiation? (while also soaking up likely losses from potential plunderers too!)

I know I'll be adding this to auto-skip list in future DC's, alongside the obnoxious "donate 110+ goods", "gain a billion sectors" BS.
These costs ARE EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE THAN LV4 OF GE!!

Redo those negotiation costs please.[/B]
I can do even better... just had a "very complex negotiation" requesting 9 (!!!) goods of 9 different BA and IA options in an iron age town... for a "prize" of 50 medals.... :lol:. Needless to say I passed.

Can you please let me know what the Einsteins that came up with this genius challenge are smoking... I'd like to some of that to get through my days too...

Dead-Eye

General
Can I ask what we are talking about here?

What is the quantity of the goods that you don’t know what to do with, 100 goods, 1,000 goods, 10,000 goods, 50,000 goods or 50,000 plus goods?

Therefore you are willing to dump 30 plus goods 4 or more times per week to maybe get 5 FP each time just to say you completed the Daily Challenge?

Do you know what you are saying?

What you dump today you may desperately need tomorrow!!

I fight and plunder, as a result I have more goods than I know what to do with.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
It's less about the amount of goods vs. the sheer idiocy of Inno on this one...

The DC negotiation can demand upto 9!! goods per person, x5 quest givers. That's MORE than even the final encounter of Lv4 GE demands, AND, for a vastly crappier prize to boot...:mad:
At least when paying out the big slew of goods on the final Lv4 enouncter, it's typically for a 50/50 shot at say, a TF or SSW or a reno/1-up kit, etc... only rarely is it for a possible 'booby prize' like a FoY. (and even then, that's still a desirable prize for a diamond mining city)

But the DC's? It's so NOT worth it for 5-10fp's, or 200 medals, or worse yet, ******* coins or supplies!!

And, if we don't voice our extreme displeasure with this "new" feature, then there's a higher chance that we'll see this gak version stinking up the main event quest lines too! :(

DeletedUser106696

Well, some people just try to play without wrecking the enjoyment for their fellow players and they will have less goods.
Not everybody prides themselves in being a parasite

I do fights - I don't negotiate.
Other negotiate - they don't do fights.

Sound like a win for both - the real problem is the cost of goods vs. the cost of troops.

I can do the fights and still have some troops left over (so it's less than 8 troops needed to do the task), however, far more goods are needed to complete the task, with none left over.

Summary: the cost to do the DC fight is less than the cost to do the DC negotiation.

DeletedUser112892

Well, some people just try to play without wrecking the enjoyment for their fellow players and they will have less goods.
I wouldn't call that parasitism. It is just getting an edge of somebody's lack of attention.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
if someone's going to leave their 2 day production sitting around doing nothing for 2-3 days because they can't be bothered to log in more than 3 or 4 times a week, I am happy to put those goods to an immediate use. :P

Plundering is a feature of the game, and is fine as long as the person/s doing so aren't cheating. (ie: using a hack to auto-plunder something while they're away/attacking another 'hoodie, etc...)
I've been plundered myself, and sure, it's annoying. But it's just a game.

If plundering really grinds someone's gears to the point of getting angry/insulting, then there is always Elvenar which is FoE w/out any PvP mechanic & a 'fantasy' coat of paint vs. the historical one.

Boorg

Captain
Agreed plundering although irritating is a feature of the game therefore nobody should take it personally.

Personally I have tried both sides of the coin and concluded that in the end it is more beneficial if one does not plunder.

DeletedUser112892

Agreed plundering although irritating is a feature of the game therefore nobody should take it personally.

Personally I have tried both sides of the coin and concluded that in the end it is more beneficial if one does not plunder.
Wrong conclusion.
I will give my example. I have problemwith downtrading my current age goods for 1 age lower ones (needed for GE). Better said, it is almost impossible for me to do that. That is why I plunder neighbors' 1 lower age goods buildings. I lose approximately 1 Rogue per every 7 neighbors, so loss is small. Therefore, conclusion is that plundering is highly beneficial in my case.

Dead-Eye

General

For me it works. All my advanced GB,s came from plundered goods that were were s traded upward while I leveled my current GB,s the space to put them came from expansions I got from negotiation on the map.

Boorg

Captain
First I must make it clear that I am not against plundering.

Wrong conclusion.
I will give my example. I have problemwith downtrading my current age goods for 1 age lower ones (needed for GE). Better said, it is almost impossible for me to do that. That is why I plunder neighbors' 1 lower age goods buildings. I lose approximately 1 Rogue per every 7 neighbors, so loss is small. Therefore, conclusion is that plundering is highly beneficial in my case.

That’s your opinion and I respect it but maybe after you have played the game for a longer period of time you will realise that you are very wrong.

If you can’t trade goods one age down you still know nothing about the game. I manage to trade goods several ages down and don’t ask me how I do it, learn the game and you will know how.

Boorg

Captain
For me it works. All my advanced GB,s came from plundered goods that were were s traded upward while I leveled my current GB,s the space to put them came from expansions I got from negotiation on the map.

Yes plundered goods, etc are nice and handy to get but what I am saying is that plundering is not the only or best way.