• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.101

DeletedUser4727

Hi all,

This thread is for discussing the upcoming update to 1.101. You can find the full announcement here. Enjoy!

Thanks!

DeletedUser104833

Glad to see that particular way to spend Diamonds disappear. Games like this far too often suffer from entirely unethical monetization practices. Preying on kids and those who struggle to control their impulses. And let's be honest- gamers include a lot of both.

DeletedUser10684

The animations in my cities have all been reactivated having been turned off for a while. Did this update do that (unintentionally)? I don't recall them being on yesterday.

DeletedUser

The animations in my cities have all been reactivated having been turned off for a while. Did this update do that (unintentionally)? I don't recall them being on yesterday.
Same here, must have been unintentional side effect. They usually break at least one thing during an update, wasn't so bad this time. So far!

DeletedUser110705

They changed the settings for animations in the browser version, thats the reason why they were all turned on :)

DeletedUser9168

• We fixed a bug where some players after registration ended up with a player name like guest12313254213. This should not happen anymore and all new players should have a readable name from now on.

you mean this player on my friends' list hadn't picked his own name when registering to play?

Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 22.06.33.png

DeletedUser108047

yep all the settings were reset - diamond reminders etc....

Any reason why the link to Wiki was not included in the right click menu - which is the quickest way to access support for example. Don't Inno do any UA testing? To get to the wiki I have to click on settings (if I know that it is there) , scroll to the new hub area and select it .... sigh... I know they want to retard game play enough to make us play for as long as possible - and succumb to diamond use/purchase - but this is just ridiculous :(

DeletedUser110289

Anyone else using Android find the new colour scheme for information panels to be awkward (eg click on but don't enter Town Hall, or a production building, population stats etc)?

Why do we have white or light green text against a cream background?

Very difficult to read, unnecessary, and just plain annoying!

DeletedUser4195

Anyone else using Android find the new colour scheme for information panels to be awkward (eg click on but don't enter Town Hall, or a production building, population stats etc)?

Why do we have white or light green text against a cream background?

Very difficult to read, unnecessary, and just plain annoying!
Same for checking rewards on GBs. Totally impossible to read. Why keep changing stuff that works just fine? Another waste of developer effort!

DeletedUser104881

We've found restarting your mobile device seems to be fixing the issue. If this doesn't work please could you send a ticket so that we can look it to it further.

Vesiger

Monarch
I spoke too soon - the bug is back :-(
If I have to keep repeatedly rebooting it's going to be a pain...

Vesiger

Monarch
It was fine again this morning - then I opened the Guild Expedition and the colours had gone again :-(

DeletedUser104881

Yes sorry it looks like turning your phone on and off again is only a temporary fix, a cache clear should do it for Android.

Vesiger

Monarch
Yes sorry it looks like turning your phone on and off again is only a temporary fix, a cache clear should do it for Android.
Sadly that doesn't seem to be a permanent fix either - I went through all that yesterday when I was testing for the non-wrapping text bug but the colours issue, having gone away in the interim, is now back again. I still haven't worked out what triggers it - I didn't open either the GE or the map screen this time, just visited some other players' cities.

Last edited:

DeletedUser11207

I have the same stupid green against whitish background when i'm using Android. What was the point of that change? None.