• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Text in unit abilities window doesn't wrap

Vesiger

Monarch
  • World: Noarsil
  • Browser and Version: Mobile app v1.101.1
  • Overview of the bug: The text describing a unit's special abilities when you click on it in the troop management window (e.g. the rogue's "Secret identity: ignores first damage...") no longer wraps at the edge of the window, but continues in a single line overwriting the remainder of the screen. This appears to have been introduced as of today's update.
  • Screenshots: Sorry, none.
  • How often this occurs: Whenever you display info for a unit with text in the "Abilities" section at the bottom of the window.
  • Urgency: Minor.
  • Preventative Actions: I tried logging out, shutting down the device altogether and clearing the app cache, but it made no difference.
  • Summary: Text does not wrap in special abilities section of troop display window.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes

Also on worlds Arvahall and Jaims.
App on iPad.

I have sections of screenprints but can't find how to attach a graphic.

The text is a single line, running outside of the space for text, over the top of anything to the right.

This is a new behaviour introduced by the last upgrade.

Vesiger

Monarch
The 'attach graphic' button seems to be the square with a picture of a couple of mountains to the right of the smiley button...