• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

"update" may 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

not that im complaining mind you since i just got twice the coins im supposed to get ;) its just something the devs might wanna fix since its a fairly major bug

DeletedUser1081

clicking on the troop window to "update" the game so the timer counts correctly is way better than needing to log out and back in

that doesn't help in my case. i have to either refresh or leave the village window entirely (eg go off to a battle or something)

DeletedUser

hmm sad to hear that. But there should soon be something bigger on its way for update / fixes etc. :-)

DeletedUser

I'm noticing that when having the game open and going to another browser tab to do something else (like read this forum), and then I return to the game tab, all timers have slowed down substantially and only continue to run when I'm back on the game screen. Example: Coin production 1 hour when I leave, I stay on the forum for 20 minutes, return to the game and the countdown is at something like 50 minutes instead of 40. I wonder if this qualifies as a bug or if that's intentional to take load of the clients (our PC's). As stated above by others, clicking any item of the menu (build, manage army, tech tree etc) and then returning to the main screen updates the timers. Using Chrome.

DeletedUser180

It does it as well on FireFox. I have to refresh the game after I come back for any extended period of time on the forum.

DeletedUser

have you ever tried just accessing any of the game's buttons @ the bottom left? they usually work for me, no need to refresh...

DeletedUser1081

have you ever tried just accessing any of the game's buttons @ the bottom left? they usually work for me, no need to refresh...

only the two that involve leaving the main screen (technology and the continent map) help in my case (Firefox 13, Windows XP).

edit: i take that back: the army window does indeed do the trick as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.