• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

"update" may 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Okay, I just noticed my trades no longer work. I can see them in current offers, but they don't show up on the trade boards. That's it. I'm done until the game is out of Beta.

DeletedUser

wolfhelm
the towers all reset at certain times and are rewarded with medals
my trades appear on the market by now - only today they changed it so that the trade is not restricted to the top 80.

DeletedUser65

I can see them in current offers, but they don't show up on the trade boards. .

they never showed up in the trades before. the only place you can see them is in your current offers but everyone else see's them in the trading page

DeletedUser1294

they never showed up in the trades before. the only place you can see them is in your current offers but everyone else see's them in the trading page

what he said.
don't be discouraged by such thing, it still works regardless.

DeletedUser

wolfhelm
the towers all reset at certain times and are rewarded with medals
my trades appear on the market by now - only today they changed it so that the trade is not restricted to the top 80.

I know the towers reset periodically, but the reset was set for 3 days from now and I didn't receive any medals for my 4th place finish in any case. As for trades, I was making trades all day yesterday without problem- every 15 mins or so. Then all my trades suddenly stopped going through. I currently have 8 trades posted. Can anyone see any of them? Four are offers to buy jewelry, if you want to check.

DeletedUser

This is by the way, why we dont here anything (or very little) from the dev. team. They dont want to give us false hopes about anything game related.

I my self is sad that we did not see anything more. But i must say that the balance issue seems to be more or less fixed now. My houses and goods collects perfect. No + / - going on 5 minutes after i have collected. But other then that, this really is the reason we are not told anything.
Then no one can get blamed for not making deadline or leaving out content in a update.

yes, i noticed the collecting part, though it still takes about 30 seconds to actually collect but its all at one time. im not exactly blaming anyone for saying that it will be fixed, i was just saying that i was highly disappointed.

Hi guys,

We see what you want and were you are going, but for us it is incredibly important that we can get a more stable game, this has been one of the things we have worked really hard on for the last 2 weeks. We want to offer a game that is stable and that does not have too much performance issues. Dealing with these performance issues will also help us add more features to the game.

We will soon provide a bigger update with new game features, such as things that should help the trading as well. =)

i completely understand the performance issues, since the update i have not been kicked out (so far) which is nice and the game does seem a bit faster. ill be looking forward to this big update you speak of. also, thank you for your replies, much appreciated.

The goods bug we are working on to solve as we speak, it will be hotfixed as soon as fixed.

thank youu

DeletedUser

ahh, now i see that the trading has been fixed (brisgard) im assuming the group was just split up? either way, im glad to finally be able to trade. thank you once again, i will be sticking around for more of this developing game :)

DeletedUser

ahh, now i see that the trading has been fixed (brisgard) im assuming the group was just split up? either way, im glad to finally be able to trade. thank you once again, i will be sticking around for more of this developing game :)
Yes, once the large #12 group was broken up, all of the overflow players, of which I was one, now have trade/ranking functionality. Nice indeed.

DeletedUser

Collecting resources has become less glitchy, and my CPU now is down to 5%, with under 500 MB memory usage. It used to be 3 times those numbers. Keep it up!
Next step: No goods for diamonds.

DeletedUser

A nice & need it update: we can trade, new players balaced groups (with fair chance in rank and PvP), new reports are working, it's a pleasure to play.
Congrats for a job well done! ;)

DeletedUser

I get the error message and bumped frequently after harvesting my few stilt houses gold output. Sometimes after the game restarts, there are a few seconds remaining and I am required to reharvest. There is also a relatively common problem with the game restarting when a new event occurs.

DeletedUser1081

Collecting resources has become less glitchy

it's gotten weird again for me today: after i collect supplies, it takes a really long time for the "ready" symbol to change to a moon so that i can re-start production. this is true on all my supply buildings ... every day a new adventure ...

DeletedUser

What I've noticed is that everytime you harvest, they add up everything you've had clicked so far first before popping up that moon. Now I see 600+ going to coins and 400+ going to supplies instead of before where I'd see individual 21's, or 42's 126's or any other multiple of your buildings' production going in and faster refreshing of availability to produce again for any building which requires manual setting of production orders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

... and faster refreshing of availability to produce again for any building which requires manual setting of production orders.

it's not faster for me - there's now a considerable wait before i can re-start production, and it's annoying.

DeletedUser

....... Now I see 600+ going to coins and 400+ going to supplies instead of before where I'd see individual 21's, or 42's 126's or any other multiple of your buildings' production going in.........

Yes, this is the change they implemented to take off server load and speed up collecting resources which is quite fine. But now, it's taking too long for the moon to appear over supply buildings. I have to wait almost a minute after collecting until the system has added up all my clicks and credited them to my bank. Only then I can submit new production orders. I have 14 Alchemists and 62 Brownstone Houses.

DeletedUser1081

I was talking about before...

ohhh thank you for making that clearer.

besides the moon now taking longer to reappear so that production can be restarted, it's now loitering a while after the restart - long enough to make you wonder if the restart somehow didn't "take" and you click again to make sure. and one thing this fine game absolutely does not need is more clicking.

DeletedUser

it seems every time they do an update to fix bugs we end up with more mine does this too now tho not as extremely as HaekelHansai,about a 30 second wait,and usually by the time my production is ready to go again my houses are down to 11 minutes left for some strange reason,except this time ive just done them and they have 4 minutes left till they are ready again :confused:
just done them again and its showing 7.30 minutes till they are ready,they are roof tile houses so im pretty sure its supposed to be 15 minutes :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i have the same problem, so you are not alone people.
My idea is that maybe for the optimization and collecting of products and coins, so we dont have minus, plus, minus, and so on. The wait time is so it counts correctly and first time.

but the fix with clicking on the troop window to "update" the game so the timer counts correctly is way better than needing to log out and back in, so thanks for that :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.