• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.57

• Thread starter DeletedUser16026
  • Start date

DeletedUser97760

Cannot get into game at all.

Fix it or face being dragged to artillery range for target practice, Kim Jong Il style!!! ;)

DeletedUser10736

I cannot get into the game either. It loads til in the 50%'s then goes no further. Hope it gets fixed soon :(

DeletedUser99588

Yup they're so hard to see you didn't realise there was a problem with attacking in your previous post :p

I always use them but it is a pain and an eye strain and if I'm not careful I can end up hitting the AID button by mistake. Very poor interface design to make an icon so small that will be used multiple times per day by PvP fighters.

DeletedUser80579

I always use them but it is a pain and an eye strain and if I'm not careful I can end up hitting the AID button by mistake. Very poor interface design to make an icon so small that will be used multiple times per day by PvP fighters.

Can't say I've had an issue but maybe I will if I'm still mad enough to be playing in 30 years lol ;)

DeletedUser97760

Cannot get into game at all.

Fix it or face being dragged to artillery range for target practice, Kim Jong Il style!!! ;)

Okay, seems the threats worked. I got into Fel Dranghyr. Now, only if we find those responsible for the fail in accessing East Nagach....
1234455168775632999.jpg

North-Korea-283086.jpg

_82951487_92d3d2b5-59e1-4e86-a1fb-566aa3f5bc23.jpg

DeletedUser99588

Can't say I've had an issue but maybe I will if I'm still mad enough to be playing in 30 years lol ;)

Maybe you don't fight as much as me :p

Common sense really to make the icons that are likely to be used the most to be easily accessed and not miniaturised which is what they did when they brought in the AID button. It's one of many interface issues the game has with the absurd amount of clicks it takes to view the PvP towers.

Much better to introduce a load of crud no one wants and break the things they do rather than sort out things that would actually improve the gaming experience.

DeletedUser80579

Maybe you don't fight as much as me :p

Common sense really to make the icons that are likely to be used the most to be easily accessed and not miniaturised which is what they did when they brought in the AID button. It's one of many interface issues the game has with the absurd amount of clicks it takes to view the PvP towers.

Much better to introduce a load of crud no one wants and break the things they do rather than sort out things that would actually improve the gaming experience.

Mm true, though even so I don't find the attack icon problematic. Unlike the fact the app is all but useless at the moment seeing as aiding takes forever, FPs don't collect properly and GB boost don't apply correctly to productions. Hey ho, good job I haven't spent any money on the game. Oh... Wait... >.<

PromethiusTM

Corporal
I cant get in to A,F,H,O,M,N due to Page Security Issues, this is madness whats the Point of a Beta Server if you dont use it correctly !!!!!!!!!

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehee....... someone at INNO has a sense of humour considering the issues with today's update...

hahahha.JPG

DeletedUser7990

I did the survey, rubbish, just wants to know what rubbish games you play on your mobile. I play 2048 every so often, and I told them.

DeletedUser98483

A lot of players cannot access the game at all. I've had several Guildmates tearing their hair out...seems those using IE cannot load at all, some using Chrome have resorted to watching paint dry (it's more exciting) & a couple have now managed to access (but slow response) by installing other Browsers.

DeletedUser7990

Seems to be working for me on chrome on Jaims and East Nagach.

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
Unfortunately I can still access the game :( and still a Trillion points behind the leader ..!!

DeletedUser100555

Anyone else spot the bug in single click attack ? When fighting earlier, I'd move a unit but not to its complete range, then when clicking on the unit to attack the AI would finish the range of my unit and move it where it liked, then attack. There doesn't seem to be a purely manual option anymore.

Amazing what the devs get up to for our benefit. Has anyone clicked on the '?' in the tech tree ? I'm assuming if I had the sound turned on there would be a 'good jarb!' to accompany whatever the hell is going on there.

DeletedUser16026

Anyone else spot the bug in single click attack ? When fighting earlier, I'd move a unit but not to its complete range, then when clicking on the unit to attack the AI would finish the range of my unit and move it where it liked, then attack. There doesn't seem to be a purely manual option anymore.
That is part of the new feature in the game, direct attack. If you click an enemy unit in range directly, your unit attacks that unit right away. The "manual" option here would be moving your unit adjacent to the enemy, and then clicking to attack.

DeletedUser100555

Sometimes I don't want to move adjacent to the enemy. Recap: If I move half-way, the AI finishes the move and then attacks. The only totally manual attack is to use the maxium range of the unit or whatever the AI agrees with. You'd think that by moving a unit even one cell, that would disable the single click attack. Nope - the AI is still in charge and will use the remaining range to e.g. put your units on rubble. There is no longer a purely manual attack.

Summary of options -

1) Single click attack - AI moves unit for you and attacks
2) You move the full range of the unit and attack - (Not always what you want)
3) Move a portion of the range of the unit and attack - AI counts this as single click attack and finishes the unit move according to its judgement and attacks.

Players no longer have total manual control over a battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Sometimes I don't want to move adjacent to the enemy. Recap: If I move half-way, the AI finishes the move and then attacks. The only totally manual attack is to use the maxium range of the unit or whatever the AI agrees with. You'd think that by moving a unit even one cell, that would disable the single click attack. Nope - the AI is still in charge and will use the remaining range to e.g. put your units on rubble. There is no longer a purely manual attack.

Summary of options -

1) Single click attack - AI moves unit for you and attacks
2) You move the full range of the unit and attack - (Not always what you want)
3) Move a portion of the range of the unit and attack - AI counts this as single click attack and finishes the unit move according to its judgement and attacks.

Players no longer have total manual control over a battle.
What unit are you using this with (and against what unit)? If it's a ranged unit, you should be able to attack from a distance manually.

For example:
It's my turn and hovering my cursor over the enemy shows the direct attack simulation:
cjNg6ut.png

But I move where I want and hovering over the enemy now does not show me needing to move:
BgpRo6k.png

So clicking on the enemy let's me manually attack it:
kuV02XL.png