• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.57

• Thread starter DeletedUser16026
  • Start date

DeletedUser16026

Please discuss the update in this thread. You can find the announcement HERE.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
I was going to offer my usual disgust at what is blatantly missing from this update, but why bother? You all know what it is, I'd just be wasting my breath.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
I was going to offer my usual disgust at what is blatantly missing from this update, but why bother? You all know what it is, I'd just be wasting my breath.

Looks like you beat me to the exact same statement !

Still no sign of the "big fix"

sad indeed

DeletedUser96952

So in effect I can do something which I can already do but now in a different way. So in an attempt to be politely sarcastic, many thanks for the hard work that went into this superb update :-)

DeletedUser2989

The "direct attack" change is interesting... not one I thought was needed. I might try it but I'd say I'm more likely to keep attacking the old school way :cool:

Good to see these bug fixes:
In battles where drummer was used, rogues were taking two hits to die and didn't transform if the drummer died first.
The 'finish now' button normally shown when starting a building construction, could be dragged around when dragging the city view.

Overall nothing too exciting, would have liked to see other more important stuff dealt with but at least there are some bug fixes that are good.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
The last 3 posts look like the the big guns from the supporters club have been called in to add some positive spin! Lol.

DeletedUser96745

yeah, only positive comments are from staff :) I would suggest that all Inno employees get an acount here, because there is too much negativity all over forums.

DeletedUser16126

I hope they implemented the direct attack in a better way than in elvenaer, there it was a real disaster.
They always moved to the worst position you can imagine...
They hyped that game, but it really sucks. the graphics are better, thus PC is much slower.
Now they try to implement some features from there in FoE. But probably by less experienced engineers, in a game that was n't designed to have these features. So in the end it will all end up that time gained by using this feature gets screwed up by the battle field loading slower and the moves going slower. Probably teh only way to play in teh future will become autobattle.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I wouldn't worry too much - since the update I can't do battles anyway. If I click to attack someone only the AID options are available (as though they were a guildie or a friend).

Why oh why does a new (and not particularly useful or wanted) update end up massively screwing up another aspect of the game?

DeletedUser99588

My attack is still working Beef although the new battle feature doesn't seem to have been included in the update.

DeletedUser104638

Brialliant update, you can't attack neighbours :( when this will be fixed after week?

DeletedUser99588

Bit dramatic... you could click the crossed swords icon in the social bar...

Yes those swords are so big who would ever have a problem with using them. Another interface disaster that was ignored :mad:

It seems the main drama of this game is what will be broken next.

DeletedUser80579

Yes those swords are so big who would ever have a problem with using them. Another interface disaster that was ignored :mad:

It seems the main drama of this game is what will be broken next.

Yup they're so hard to see you didn't realise there was a problem with attacking in your previous post :p

DeletedUser7990

I had that problem too, now my problem is I can't actually get onto the game, which makes other problems seem a little smaller in comparison.