• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.46

DeletedUser101925

My first post here. Just came to see if anyone else was experiencing the HORRIBLE load times and lagginess. And they are.

Game is virtually unplayable for me now since this update. All I can do is load my cities, a laborious process, collect my goods and do the bare minimum in terms of Aiding and spending forge points. Everything is clunky and draggy and takes forever :( I haven't even tried to open the continent map and do battles as it will just be impossible.

PLEASE FIX THIS, it was fine before, why tamper with it??!

Been like this for several patches for me. Also reported this for months in a row but it's ignored and Inno keeps adding more animations. It's so bad in fact that on my laptop the game is entirely unplayable nowadays. On my desktop the game runs slow, sometimes even freezing/slowing down my browser.

As for the new icons I have mixed feelings about it. For houses it works great, supplies not so much and they look ugly imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some feedback regarding the new icons:

They have checked this thread and taken your feedback on the new icons on board and plan some improvements. At this point I cant give you a timeline on when this will happen.

will that's great news like alot of others coins are good to see , goods icon look rubbish , and supply's the icon blends in pretty good with the building a brighter color me things :D

DeletedUser14394

I've not accessed GvG recently before the update. After a week of inactive, when I tried to open GvG (yesterday), it was damn laggy. Dragging across the screen makes me to think like the Game is designed on Ultra modern technology which my Chrome need around a year to adapt to that technology. I feel it extremely smooth for all other screens - City, battles, continent map, GvG overview (not individual maps, just overview), tech tree and so on. But If I enter into any particular GvG map, it was damn laggy. The vertical movements of the shielded sectors are moving like someone is pulling up when it's moving down and vice versa. If I drag my GvG screen, the same feeling I get. Like someone is pulling my screen in the opposite direction. I don't know what's the cause for this, but I think there is not much changes to GvG in this update and why GvG map is lagging like hell?

Note: I've confirmed it even after Cache, cookie clearance

DeletedUser15432

That is a good point raised by glavic, why has the plunder icon not been changed

DeletedUser97349

To update you all, we hope to see a fix for the issue with Firefox included in a patch which is scheduled to be implemented tomorrow.

DeletedUser914

To update you all, we hope to see a fix for the issue with Firefox included in a patch which is scheduled to be implemented tomorrow.

Good that first this issue is tackled, before new era starts. Good work!

DeletedUser100119

Good that first this issue is tackled, before new era starts. Good work!

Exactly. Just came on to report the extremely poor performance and see a patch update. Look forward to it and before TE!

DeletedUser99588

Other bugfixes
Fixed a flash error on opening inventory via the "Blueprint found" window.
Scrolling with the command key was not working properly.
Fixed a memory leak on consecutive battles in GvG.

Still get crashes in GvG after consecutive fights :(
Still crashes when another fighter completes fight first :(

Problems that have been with us since GvG started a year ago :(

DeletedUser97155

I'm still finding this a frustrating 'improvement' but I'm glad to see that it's going to be looked at.

While I'm here though and whilst this is being discussed: Is there any scope for having an icon that takes you to the building with the uncollected item? I'm thinking along the lines of the icon that appears when you have an idle production building, clicking that icon takes you to that building!