• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.46

DeletedUser99588

Fixed a memory leak on consecutive battles in GvG.

So hoping this works and we won't have to refresh during GvG battles any more.

DeletedUser15432

I hope these icons are a lot more visible than the current icon, sometimes spend a couple of minutes searching a city to find the elusive final building that has not been collected

DeletedUser99588

I hope these icons are a lot more visible than the current icon, sometimes spend a couple of minutes searching a city to find the elusive final building that has not been collected

If it stays the same as what has been tested in beta then they are quite ugly. They have a white border around them that makes it look like it has been cut and pasted from a white background.

But the moderators caveat always applies with things from beta. It may well be a different graphic that gets used in the live server update. Probably not though but if your interested in what it looks like go check beta.

DeletedUser11899

But the moderators caveat always applies with things from beta. It may well be a different graphic that gets used in the live server update.

...from your mouth to god's ears, mate! :rolleyes:

imho no matter if the new icons for collecting will be more descriptive, for me, what really matters is they will be more visible to find them more easily than now.

DeletedUser4879

Hope the Aid button will work!!! (not working on the BETA!)...;)

DeletedUser

I hope one day you will start working on the background and adding a lot of different visual effects.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
errrrrrcccchh (tyre screeching noise)...let's get everything else fixed first before we get more bunnies and deers and fish etc. ;)

DeletedUser4879

It seems the Aid problem has been resolved on the beta!
Well done Inno!! Looking forward to the update!!:D

DeletedUser99588

You now have dodgy collection icons that look like they should be on an episode of mickey mouse. They had complaints in beta but were ignored as usual. I think it is a punishment for having the audacity to request improvements. They make them worse to put you of asking in future.

DeletedUser4799

agree please return old one

DeletedUser

It must be a joke.
They look like they are from some ancient arcade game or something.

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
I find them easier to spot than the old ones. With the previous icons I often spent a long time looking for the missing collectable.

DeletedUser100321

Hoping amongst all the odds that the gvg bug fix really does work, will find out soon enough :)

In regards to the icon updates - eeewww, absolutely awful, horrid, nasty, why waste the resources on this when so many other things need attention and repairing, this isn't an improvement, maybe just concentrate on the things you've broken in the past, like say the forum administration...

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I find the new supplies icons quite hard to see now :( Of course I can see them, but the one on the computer games company is quite well blended in.

hardly.JPG

DeletedUser102821

The new icons are ugly. Let me tell you as a designer: an outline around a header, text, or an icon is tasteless.

FOE is good for it's old-style HD graphics, don't spoil it.

Go to Elvenar and other new games to experiment!