• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.36

DeletedUser14817

Well, for me is not a big problem, because in my guild only trusted member are playing Gvg. But I understand your reasons.

Saboteurs could be a problem but a sabotage could ask them a lot of troops.

I think that the functionality to remove troops should remain disabled for all, and to fight better ghost guild and champions guild is necessary:

- reintroduce the siege cost army
- limit the grant freedom functionality at only 1 a day

DeletedUser99438

To be honest at this point I am finding this update feature an utter hinderance to the guild. Can someone let us when will it be reversed or improved?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

To be honest at this point I am finding this update feature an utter hinderance to the guild. Can someone let us when will it be reversed or improved?

Practically every guild involved in GvG is finding it a hindrance. And it would indeed be good to hear when it will be either fixed or rolled back.

Rosletyne

Warrant Officer
champions guild

Just what are these champion guilds you speak of, and why do you think they are a major problem?

limit the grant freedom functionality at only 1 a day

Hell no. The ability to abandon your sectors is the only practical defense against ghost guilds, restricting it would make matters even worse. My guild lost thousands of goods due to being unable to abandon sectors under attack.

DeletedUser2989

Practically every guild involved in GvG is finding it a hindrance. And it would indeed be good to hear when it will be either fixed or rolled back.

For the moment the only thing being considered in regards to the replace army feature is "Should the replace army feature require trusted status or not?". This is NOT to say that any change (or lack of) will be permanent, this is also NOT to say that other changes (to rights and who can do what GvG actions, adding the old delete button or a variant of it and so on)will not be considered in the future.

For right now it is the simple case of "Should the replace army feature require trusted status or not?". Should a change be required we hope it will come through as a priority but the moderator team unfortunately can't promise this.

Personally reading through the posts here it's a bit difficult to see a clear answer as to if the replace feature should still require trusted rights. We hope to be able to give the devs an answer soon (most likely as soon as we can see a clear answer).

DeletedUser14817

I'll open a new discussion for the champions abuse.

Believe me, I also hate ghost guilds and I like to play gvg seriously. The new feature of this update does not solve the problem, but restricts raids to a few sectors. With this update a ghost guild needs more time to penetrate into maps and more resources. but there is still much to do.

DeletedUser9057

Personally reading through the posts here it's a bit difficult to see a clear answer as to if the replace feature should still require trusted rights. We hope to be able to give the devs an answer soon (most likely as soon as we can see a clear answer).

While they are discussing it, can't they undo the change as everyone should accept that and it would resolve our immediate problems by removing the roadblock thrown in front of us with the change implemented in 1.36, which was clearly not acceptable to all.

DeletedUser1081

If the moderators are unsure what people are saying about that, I strongly suggest that you open a poll dedicated to that question instead of burying it in this very long thread that covers other issues as well.

"Until a more adequate solution is developed, should using the 'replace army' function in GvG require 'trusted' status or not
- Yes: Only players with 'trusted' status should be able to replace defense armies in GvG.
- No: Any guild member with an appropriate army should be able to replace defense armies in GvG."

Like that. Announcing it in-game would be a nice touch. But please do it asap, because the current situation is a major problem.

DeletedUser99445

For the moment the only thing being considered in regards to the replace army feature is "Should the replace army feature require trusted status or not?". This is NOT to say that any change (or lack of) will be permanent, this is also NOT to say that other changes (to rights and who can do what GvG actions, adding the old delete button or a variant of it and so on)will not be considered in the future.

For right now it is the simple case of "Should the replace army feature require trusted status or not?". Should a change be required we hope it will come through as a priority but the moderator team unfortunately can't promise this.

You'll be chasing you tails forever trying to please everyone. as soon as you make one group happy, you will upset another.
Should have just left it as it was or leave it as it is.
No one knows which way to play this game as it constantly changes making it impossible for anyone to settle down and develop a stable game play style.
The biggest problem isn't the moaners, the complainers or the GvG game.
The biggest problem is the willingness of the devs to listen to a small group of people who make a lot of noise in their desperate attempts to safeguard their sectors without fighting for them.
The Devs gave us all an exciting and often Adrenalin charging game with scope for a wide range of emotional responses. Yes it was/is too much for some players to cope with, as their complaints and desperate need to slow and dull the game down clearly demonstrate but OH MY, How I Wish the Developers (who clearly are quite bright and Imaginative) could show the courage and self belief to stick to their Original Vision for GvG.
It really was such a WELCOME addition.
Bring Back Delete Button.
Keep Replace Army Button.
No Trusted Rights Needed to Replace Army.
Bring Back Ability to Delete HQ
Then, Stop Tinkering and cutting the game play down.
Fix the HA issues so we can play with ease, Continue with the visual enhancements and stop Messing us around with all the GB Re Balancing.

DeletedUser99588

If the moderators are unsure what people are saying about that, I strongly suggest that you open a poll dedicated to that question instead of burying it in this very long thread that covers other issues as well.

"Until a more adequate solution is developed, should using the 'replace army' function in GvG require 'trusted' status or not
- Yes: Only players with 'trusted' status should be able to replace defense armies in GvG.
- No: Any guild member with an appropriate army should be able to replace defense armies in GvG."

Like that. Announcing it in-game would be a nice touch. But please do it asap, because the current situation is a major problem.

Or they could ask,

Should the delete button be reinstated until another solution becomes available, Yes or No?

DeletedUser1081

Or they could ask, ...

They could, but Tankovy indicated just above my post that right now the ONLY question they're considering is whether or not trusted rights should be required to use the "replace army" function. So they should ask that in a poll, not here in this thread.

In case I've been unclear: My answer is No. Any guild member with an appropriate army should be able to replace defense armies in GvG, until they put together a sensible rights system.

DeletedUser99588

They could, but Tankovy indicated just above my post that right now the ONLY question they're considering is whether or not trusted rights should be required to use the "replace army" function. So they should ask that in a poll, not here in this thread.

Yeah I know mink but it isn't the right question imo. While there going back to the devs they might as well go back with something that will actually help.

DeletedUser97018

For the moment the only thing being considered in regards to the replace army feature is "Should the replace army feature require trusted status or not?".

NO

Bring Back Delete Button.
Keep Replace Army Button.
No Trusted Rights Needed to Replace Army.
Bring Back Ability to Delete HQ
Then, Stop Tinkering and cutting the game play down.
Fix the HA issues so we can play with ease, Continue with the visual enhancements and stop Messing us around with all the GB Re Balancing.

yes :p

DeletedUser99438

Most on this post are not happy for replacement armies to need trusted status. It's a security issue for guilds to implement trusted status to everyone and to not implement trusted status means not having the armies replaced, hence the guild's sectors are not being minded sufficiently.

If this update feature remains in place .... Replacing armies should not need trusted status.

I'd like to add here that this update feature actually isolates players. As trusted is not going to be dished out to anyone other than long standing guild members in some guilds. There will be many players left unable to partake in this part of GvG. It breaks down team spirit. It creates an unfair divide in guilds. It's anti-social.

Yeah I know mink but it isn't the right question imo. While there going back to the devs they might as well go back with something that will actually help.

Well Said :)

DeletedUser9057

If this update feature remains in place .... Replacing armies should not need trusted status.

I am in total agreement. NO trusted status needed to replace.

I'd like to add here that this update feature actually isolates players. As trusted is not going to be dished out to anyone other than long standing guild members in some guilds. There will be many players left unable to partake in this part of GvG. It breaks down team spirit. It creates an unfair divide in guilds. It's anti-social.

Looking for the 'Like' button for this one. It IS anti-social.

It is urgent that we get a resolution, the negative impact in GvG is becoming a real problem!

DeletedUser5180

Bring Back Delete Button (trusted rights needed)
Keep Replace Army Button (no rights needed)

Bring Back Ability to Delete HQ for trusted only

As a matter of urgency implement a new rights system for gvg, totally seperate from the guild rights system we already have.

To fix the ghost and demo guild problem set a fixed goods cost to set seige instead of incrementing costs.

DeletedUser

"Replacing of armies on GvG map - it's no longer possible to remove a defending army. Instead they can be replaced with new ones if there is no active siege in the sector."
You killed the GvG and the game!
R.I.P.

DeletedUser97018

placing damaged units into defense army in GvG

The Community Manager called The Countess sorted out the confusion over that.
If you put wounded units into a defense slot they regain full health.

this bugged me till i found it :p
anyone else needing proof for this, can find it here

DeletedUser6974

this message is for the game developers and department managers at Inno Games, thank you!

please stop insulting our intelligence when you post the announcements for new released updates.
you include in your opening statement ...."we're still making the game better with some significant improvements and bugfixes."

1. In the release notes for the last update, you list as a bugfix ...."Idle icon didn't ignore goods buildings."
What!?!? How has this ever been a bug in the game?
i have been playing this game ever since the beginning and ever since the beginning the "idle icon" was always displayed when a goods building was sitting idle. i have never seen any complaints from one single player saying that you need to fix a bug that the idle icon is showing up when their goods building is sitting idle.
if it was truly decided that this was a bug in the game then who ever made that decision has no clue how to play the game.
What happened?
Was somebody sitting there at Inno playing the game and said;

"Hey look at this, my goods building is sitting idle and the idle icon is showing. Good grief!! This cant be!!! This is a bug in the game that needs to be fixed immediately!!"

So please correct the error that you made in calling this a bug in the game and put it back to the way it has always been.
That the idle icon is displayed when a goods building is sitting idle!

2. Second point i would like to make. The removal of the delete option in GvG for deleting damaged defense armies.
Show us one single thread where somebody was complaining that they were able to delete damaged defense armies in GvG sectors and allow them to be replaced by their guild members.
With this update the delete option is gone and unless the player has "trusted rights" they can not replace damaged defense. The player without trusted rights has to wait until the daily NPC damage has wiped out an entire defense army completely and the slot is open for a new army to be dropped in. What !?!? Where was this ever discussed? Where did one single player ask for this change??
How does this improve the game?? We need the delete option put back in like it always has been.

3. You keep asking for comments and suggestions. One of the changes that has been asked for by the players over and over again and again has been continually ignored by Inno games.
Ever since GvG began we have asked for the change that would sort our GvG army troops to show the attached vs. unattached grouped together.
You made the change to add the banner in the corner of the unattached. Great! but now the attached troops are still scattered all over the place mixed in with all the unattached. Since this sort change has been requested there has been numerous updates issued giving you many opportunists to make the change requested. You have chosen to continue to ignore what the games players have asked for.

As i said before, you ask for our input, to add comments on latest updates, we post our comments, a huge unanimous majority of players asks for a certain change and you completely ignore our requests.
Instead, you make changes to the game that nobody has asked for.
So whats the point in asking us to comment if you are just going to make changes not asked for and dont make the changes that have been asked for??
You are not improving the game, you are destroying the game.

So if you are keeping count, put me down for voting to;
1. put back the idle icon to show when a goods building is idle.
2. put back the delete option for managing defense armies in GvG.
3. sort army troops in ones troops to have attached troops grouped together.

DeletedUser14776

Common Sense (need I say any more)

this message is for the game developers and department managers at Inno Games, thank you!

please stop insulting our intelligence when you post the announcements for new released updates.
you include in your opening statement ...."we're still making the game better with some significant improvements and bugfixes."

1. In the release notes for the last update, you list as a bugfix ...."Idle icon didn't ignore goods buildings."
What!?!? How has this ever been a bug in the game?
i have been playing this game ever since the beginning and ever since the beginning the "idle icon" was always displayed when a goods building was sitting idle. i have never seen any complaints from one single player saying that you need to fix a bug that the idle icon is showing up when their goods building is sitting idle.
if it was truly decided that this was a bug in the game then who ever made that decision has no clue how to play the game.
What happened?
Was somebody sitting there at Inno playing the game and said;

"Hey look at this, my goods building is sitting idle and the idle icon is showing. Good grief!! This cant be!!! This is a bug in the game that needs to be fixed immediately!!"

So please correct the error that you made in calling this a bug in the game and put it back to the way it has always been.
That the idle icon is displayed when a goods building is sitting idle!

2. Second point i would like to make. The removal of the delete option in GvG for deleting damaged defense armies.
Show us one single thread where somebody was complaining that they were able to delete damaged defense armies in GvG sectors and allow them to be replaced by their guild members.
With this update the delete option is gone and unless the player has "trusted rights" they can not replace damaged defense. The player without trusted rights has to wait until the daily NPC damage has wiped out an entire defense army completely and the slot is open for a new army to be dropped in. What !?!? Where was this ever discussed? Where did one single player ask for this change??
How does this improve the game?? We need the delete option put back in like it always has been.

3. You keep asking for comments and suggestions. One of the changes that has been asked for by the players over and over again and again has been continually ignored by Inno games.
Ever since GvG began we have asked for the change that would sort our GvG army troops to show the attached vs. unattached grouped together.
You made the change to add the banner in the corner of the unattached. Great! but now the attached troops are still scattered all over the place mixed in with all the unattached. Since this sort change has been requested there has been numerous updates issued giving you many opportunists to make the change requested. You have chosen to continue to ignore what the games players have asked for.

As i said before, you ask for our input, to add comments on latest updates, we post our comments, a huge unanimous majority of players asks for a certain change and you completely ignore our requests.
Instead, you make changes to the game that nobody has asked for.
So whats the point in asking us to comment if you are just going to make changes not asked for and dont make the changes that have been asked for??
You are not improving the game, you are destroying the game.

So if you are keeping count, put me down for voting to;
1. put back the idle icon to show when a goods building is idle.
2. put back the delete option for managing defense armies in GvG.
3. sort army troops in ones troops to have attached troops grouped together.

You have to agree with the above :) Sounds like Common Sense