• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.36

DeletedUser103076

I came here hoping to hear a way to delete the guild's last sector in a province. Disappointment!!!
What's an honest guild to do if they're socked in and want to start over somewhere else?
Must you now fight your way all the way to the other corner of the province?
Choosing a landing zone just became a really big deal.
Seems like the abusers have just abused the honest folk in a new way, without much impact on themselves.

DeletedUser6974

I came here hoping to hear a way to delete the guild's last sector in a province. Disappointment!!!
What's an honest guild to do if they're socked in and want to start over somewhere else?
Must you now fight your way all the way to the other corner of the province?
Choosing a landing zone just became a really big deal.
Seems like the abusers have just abused the honest folk in a new way, without much impact on themselves.

isn't there a "Grant Freedom" button when you view your sector? if they took that away for the last sector looks like all you can do is dissolve your guild and start a new one with a different name.

DeletedUser8504

I would like to support everything said by bootnreboot. +1 for the suggestion.

The one thing I would like to add to his third point is that. as well as separating unattached and attached troops for a particular type of troop, the damaged troops should also be grouped together in order of damage. When you have a large army at present restocking your active army can be a real pain. You know what you want to add but have to plough through a random array of unattached, attached, damaged and undamaged troops to find the ones you need for your live army. As with boot's requests this seems to be totally logical to do and I hope the developers will give it priority.

DeletedUser97018

also +3 for bootnreboot
and to add to the part of choosing attached units; someone said in some different post about their ability to "go and hide themselves among the others" while choosing his comrade next to him - till you implement grouping of any kind, can you pls stop shuffling those units and let them stay where they were? i don't see a reason for this, when you pick someone from the line, all the others just need to stay in order they were
you might say it's for some reason, but what reason is there for 1st unit of any kind (placed far left on upper row) to be moved when you choose that 10th unit from the bottom row?!? i fail to see a logic of this, so would like someone to enlighten me.......

DeletedUser9057

OK, there is a new update 1.3626 - anyone from INNO going tell us what they did in it?

DeletedUser653

bootnreboot you put it so clearly and i have to agree.

update 1.3626 and no details or warnings? sounds to me like no mod knew about it.

DeletedUser97349

Today was the 1.36 update day for other markets; EN always receives a little extra update on these days which generally consist of minor bug fixes. Were there anything of import to note we would of course make you aware of this.

DeletedUser9057

Today was the 1.36 update day for other markets; EN always receives a little extra update on these days which generally consist of minor bug fixes. Were there anything of import to note we would of course make you aware of this.

It was too much to hope they responded with urgency to the problems the release caused in GVG. In the past 24 hours, my guild has lost 2 hexes because of the changes in the Delete/Replace. In addition, another guild is trying to give us a hex in exchange, but as it is their last hex in a certain age, it is a HQ and can not be released.

It is critical that we know what will be done about the Delete/Replace and WHEN it will be done. Our guild is not willing to give everyone trusted status as it gives them too much ability in GvG and access to the hidden council forum. You've cut our lifeline by not allowing Delete by Trusted or not making Delete/Replace and untrusted activity.

I can not tell you how frustrating this is. GvG is now broken and you're opening the door to let the foxes in the hen house - it's a bloodbath.

DeletedUser1081

also +3 for bootnreboot
and to add to the part of choosing attached units; someone said in some different post about their ability to "go and hide themselves among the others" while choosing his comrade next to him - till you implement grouping of any kind, can you pls stop shuffling those units and let them stay where they were? i don't see a reason for this, when you pick someone from the line, all the others just need to stay in order they were
you might say it's for some reason, but what reason is there for 1st unit of any kind (placed far left on upper row) to be moved when you choose that 10th unit from the bottom row?!? i fail to see a logic of this, so would like someone to enlighten me.......

This +1

DeletedUser15432

Can we please reinstate the warning icon for good buildings

This would be a great help

DeletedUser97349

There is an idea here to reinstate the idle moon icon for goods buildings, feel free to drop in and give it a +1 :cool:

DeletedUser97349

Any word on any of the other points mentioned?

The feedback on the replace armies function has been noted, and the game designers will now review this and decide upon the best way forward for this feature.

DeletedUser99445

The feedback on the replace armies function has been noted, and the game designers will now review this and decide upon the best way forward for this feature.

Can you advise them that we would like our delete button back please. We currently have one HQ sector in Post Modern Era and want to move to a more suitable landing zone as there is nowhere for us to go but we are Stuck.
It has to be the strangest thing in FOE right now that we have to BEG! a guild to Attack us and relieve us of our HQ.

Sp32

Master Corporal
I like the idea that you can't delete the army, it seems ghosting has died down a lot and allying with other guilds has increased, it's definitely helped Dinegu become more enjoyable and helps prevent other guilds that like to move their locations to more suitable locations, a lot, lol.

@Gate2 - You have 19 sectors so that's 18 other sectors you can relocate your HQ to if need to do so, just click on a different sector and you select relocate HQ, but then you can't move it for 24 hours I dont think

:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser8813

I like the idea that you can't delete the army, it seems ghosting has died down a lot and allying with other guilds has increased, it's definitely helped Dinegu become more enjoyable and helps prevent other guilds that like to move their locations to more suitable locations, a lot, lol.

i think you will find it is not that we cant delete army that is stopping ghost guilds..we can always dissolve guild to solve that..we all need to rebuild troops now and again and with the new age due everyone is concentrating on being ready for that..once new age is done and dusted new ghosts will appear...this will always happen GVG is dull very slow and numbing...it is the only way to keep a little excitement in the game