• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Transformed Rogues

DeletedUser114563

A transformed rogue should have a marker or a different colour so you can see which are rogues and which are not, to avoid loosing the actual troop (s ).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112892

You can see if unit is transformed Rogue or not by tapping/clicking on it's icon on tray. If you see "Secret Identity" ability, it means unit is a transformed Rogue.

DeletedUser114563

Ja, keep on loosing troops unnecessary because you can't keep track after a while where my original troop is in the battle. If I could differentiate then I would normally keep my original troop at the back, out of range of most of the enemy troops.

DeletedUser112892

You can keep track of which unit is Rogue and which is not, Pyro and me explained.

DeletedUser114563

I'm asking that the game would show a different colour or marking for the transformed rogues and not for alternative ways that waste your time.

Agent327

Overlord
I'm asking that the game would show a different colour or marking for the transformed rogues and not for alternative ways that waste your time.

There would be no need to ask for that if you actually understood the game. Once again people are trying to help you and once again you just brush them of. Do you think this will be implemented tomorrow, or should you actually try to do something with the advice given?

DeletedUser97166

Ordinary troop will always fight before Rogues ;)
Yes they do, but if I am using 1 heavy 7 rogues against 1 heavy 7 rogues, they do tend to go one at a time. And once they have all changed you have no idea which one was the first to move.

DeletedUser114563

Yes they do, but if I am using 1 heavy 7 rogues against 1 heavy 7 rogues, they do tend to go one at a time. And once they have all changed you have no idea which one was the first to move.
That's what I use in a lot of fights 1 troop + 7 rogues and I normally win with little lose.

DeletedUser97166

That's what I use in a lot of fights 1 troop + 7 rogues and normally wins with little lose.
Me too, then have to spend ages looking for that one unit after they all changed so I don't kill it for next wave lol

DeletedUser112892

I would really rarely come up to that nooby defending army ;)
But when ai do, I don't regret as I don't have any loses in that case :D

DeletedUser114563

I'm asking for a simple change that would make the world of difference :)