• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Transformed Rogues

DeletedUser114563

Also when you play on Auto there is a good chance of you loosing your troop and that's what this post is all about, not to loose your troop.

DeletedUser

On the Roques recognizing problem part: To me it doesn’t matter that much but yesterday I was in a compassionate state of mind and wanted to take in consideration that this would be nice for new players and those without an overy high Alca.
Since I belong to neither group of players and because I think the purpose of this all is that Inno is in high hopes that we heal our real unit at least for our second battle GE, they are a business after all, I have not much hope on this one.
The free players are free to try it again or negotiate not that this all may feel particularly fair but that’s the truth I am afraid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114563

The topic is:
A transformed rogue should have a marker or a different colour so you can see which are rogues and which are not, to avoid loosing the actual troop (s ).

DeletedUser112892

If topic is that, then thread should have been posted in "Ideas" section, not Discussion one.

DeletedUser100133

As you can see more comments has been deleted due to the breach of very important rule, keep to the topic of the thread, please can we keep to the topic and also no insulting or provoking each other, please.

Thank you

DeletedUser

Bleh boring such ristrictive mods to smash all spontanity out of threads :-/
Shees we have 4 mods at the same time who try to find a needle in a haystack as such we have frustrated mods, frustrated players and censorship at work.

But above this all is so selectively done!
It has the smell of favoritism yuck!

DeletedUser114563

I'm asking that the game would show a different colour or marking for the transformed rogues and not for alternative ways that waste your time.

Also when you play on Auto there is a good chance of you loosing your troop and that's what this post is all about, not to loose your troop.

Really? Really???

Really !! Really !!

DeletedUser

Really !! Really !!

Not playing on auto and not playing GvG because by the nature of that part of the game we have to play on auto: problem solved.

DeletedUser112892

I am just pointing out that 1 second that you would spend on tapping/clicking unit icon in tray to see whether it is Rogue or not is not even close to time you would spend on manual battle.
With 1 ordinary troop+7 Rogues you can 100% safely auto-battle any defense with only melee or melee plus 1-2 close ranged units with 0 unit loses every time.
So, 1sec for clicking/tapping unit icon in tray is wasted time, while 1-2 minutes spent on manual battle while you can safely win auto-battle with 0 loses is not wasted time?
For example, do you know how painful would it be for me to manually battle all 75 neighbors? I auto-battle at least 70% of time, what saves me 30 minutes and more.

DeletedUser

I am just pointing out that 1 second that you would spend on tapping/clicking unit icon in tray to see whether it is Rogue or not is not even close to time you would spend on manual battle.
With 1 ordinary troop+7 Rogues you can 100% safely auto-battle any defense with only melee or melee plus 1-2 close ranged units with 0 unit loses every time.
So, 1sec for clicking/tapping unit icon in tray is wasted time, while 1-2 minutes spent on manual battle while you can safely win auto-battle with 0 loses is not wasted time?
For example, do you know how painful would it be for me to manually battle all 75 neighbors? I auto-battle at least 70% of time, what saves me 30 minutes and more.

Obviously I do the GvG and eventually the hood for the most part, on auto so I see your point.
But if Pedro is klingy on his real unit he shouldn’t I suppose.

In particular never do this with a faster real unit than the opponent and then even auto will work :)

+1
It's a great idea put it in as a proper IDEA and I will vote a plus one. I agree, being able to quickly identify rogues would be cool.

Amy Steele

General
thread should have been posted in "Ideas" section,
Thanks! Thread now moved to Ideas :)
Bleh boring such ristrictive mods to smash all spontanity out of threads :-/
Shees we have 4 mods at the same time who try to find a needle in a haystack as such we have frustrated mods, frustrated players and censorship at work.

But above this all is so selectively done!
It has the smell of favoritism yuck!
I dunno if you noticed but no one seems to listen to this much less care. Why not just let it go? As vanilla as this forum is there is still some good entertainment value when some posters get restless,
It is not at all our intention to be restrictive, to censor, or to dampen down the spontaneity of any thread or player, however, we do ask that players make sure their posts do not breach our rules, including the one requiring posts to be on topic.

This is particularly important in Discussions, Ideas, and Bug Reports, where clarity is needed so that the feedback posted there can be passed on to the relevant InnoGames personnel wherever necessary. Having threads cluttered with off topic posts makes it rather difficult to follow the on topic posts and pick out the ideas or feedback presented there. We have an off topic section for those who wish to post about topics other than the game, though even there we ask that players stick to the topic of the thread they are posting in.

All moderators are committed to applying the rules as fairly and even handedly as possible. We cannot however discuss specific cases on the forum, or with any other than the player involved. If you have a query about a post of yours that was edited or deleted, please message a forum moderator or myself, and we will seek to resolve your issue.

You can also help us to help you keep the forum a fun and fair place to be by sticking to our rules, and by reporting posts that do breach our rules rather than responding to them yourself. Responding further helps no one, and by doing so you run the risk of breaching rules yourself.

Thanks for getting this thread back on topic. For myself, I support this idea. I would find it very useful to be able to see at a glance which units are transformed Rogues, and which are just ordinary units

DeletedUser

@Amy Steele boring but yeah if you demand so.

Rogues are stupid for not such clever fighters without the imagination to contemplate a real good balanced counter attack plan in which we weight the pros and cons of each unit and master how to tackle it even with way high attack and defense against us.
So GvG as a whole is for the mindless too.
Rogues are an unneeded advantages and ruins the training to really think about a battle.

Also Rogues are an unfair game advantage because new players do not stand a chance to lay their hand on a hideout so easily.

Agent327

Overlord

You fight with 1 unit and 7 rogues. Unit is always placed at the end of the line. If you can not even keep track of that one unit that you can put out of harms way, you should not fight. Total waste of devs time this. If you are so afraid to lose that one unit, use another one you have more of. Outcome will still be the same.