• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Time remaining counter needed for App

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser113110

+1 Kind of surprised this hasn't been added to the game, like, 5 YEARS ago.
Although maybe you can put this in the right format?:P

Agent327

Overlord
+1 Kind of surprised this hasn't been added to the game, like, 5 YEARS ago.
Although maybe you can put this in the right format?:P

5 years ago there was no app for FoE.

These type of ideas are totally useless. They are already working on making both platforms equal, so there is no reason for suggesting this.

DeletedUser113110

5 years ago there was no app for FoE.

These type of ideas are totally useless. They are already working on making both platforms equal, so there is no reason for suggesting this.
That was just an example...
Whatever.:?

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
+10 It is grate idea ... i once mention this on facebook to inno and they said that is not in there long term plans to do that ...and in my opinion this i very important to any player using only app. The same they can do it for any other building they can add it to grate buildings as well!!!!