• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Winter event

DeletedUser

That's the drawback of it and the reason I prefer recording.

Yes, but we can also focus on the desired prize and the shuffle at the same time.
It’s like playing golf with a handicap.
But screenrecording will do obviously.

DeletedUser112892

Yes, but we can also focus on the desired prize and the shuffle at the same time.
Do you understand that, same as prizes on Summer event wheel spinning is just a visual effect and prizes are determined at the moment you press "Spin", Winter event shuffling is just a visual effect and nothing more?

Agent327

Overlord

If you can do that I applaud you, but why go for a headache when there is a much easier way? With recording you are never wrong. At least if you know how to slow it down enough. Another advantage of it is that you can watch it more than once.

DeletedUser

Do you understand that, same as prizes on Summer event wheel spinning is just a visual effect and prizes are determined at the moment you press "Spin", Winter event shuffling is just a visual effect and nothing more?

If I must but that would jeopardize my game experience.

If you can do that I applaud you, but why go for a headache when there is a much easier way? With recording you are never wrong. At least if you know how to slow it down enough. Another advantage of it is that you can watch it more than once.

Yes, it is a very heavy job and loads of aspirines are needed.

DeletedUser112892

Fun so far!
I just beat every event by cleverness and hard work :)
I love that challenging part.
But you try to convince me that it is just an animation o_O
If that is so I’d be very desillusioned?
I am not trying to convince you, that was already been confirmed by devs, other players and even me.

DeletedUser

I am not trying to convince you, that was already been confirmed by devs, other players and even me.

In that case it either has to be true or we have a conspiracy at hand.
If they claim it is just a animation it could be that they just don’t want us to try too hard ;)

We have a big problem @cfpedro !
I’ve really tried very hard to proof your point ;-/

DeletedUser112892

In that case it either has to be true or we have a conspiracy at hand.
If they claim it is just a animation it could be that they just don’t want us to try too hard ;)

We have a big problem @cfpedro !
I’ve really tried very hard to proof your point ;-/
Some of us won lot of golden prizes without even stopping the wheel, so... :)

Emberguard

Legend
@Chalinna The mind is a wonderful thing. A simple change in perception can make a world of difference for believing either side of the argument.

If it is possible to effect the results, then I'm not sure why with the wheel one would get a quest result before the wheel even starts moving, or why when eye ball following the shuffling in the winter event after it's shuffled all the images re-randomise, and then has yet another result when flipping presents.

DeletedUser

@Chalinna The mind is a wonderful thing. A simple change in perception can make a world of difference for believing either side of the argument.

Absolutely, same reason why placebos do have measurable (side)-effects on one and not the other.

DeletedUser112892

Absolutely, same reason why placebos do have measurable (side)-effects on one and not the other.
Imagine that you play roulette in RL. Before every spin you clap your hands. You win twice in a row out of, let's say 10 games. You will really believe that your clapping hands was the thing that resulted roulette wheel to land exactly on number and color you expected?

Agent327

Overlord
If it is possible to effect the results, then I'm not sure why with the wheel one would get a quest result before the wheel even starts moving, or why when eye ball following the shuffling in the winter event after it's shuffled all the images re-randomise, and then has yet another result when flipping presents

Wheel is different than the shuffle. Try it I would say.

Agent327

Overlord
Imagine that you play roulette in RL. Before every spin you clap your hands. You win twice in a row out of, let's say 10 games. You will really believe that your clapping hands was the thing that resulted roulette wheel to land exactly on number and color you expected?

Imagine that you play memory and can remember wich card is which. This is memory with marked cards.