• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Winter event

DeletedUser112892

Why is there so much drama when shuffling is just a visual effect? :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser115027

please stay on topic
is it allowed

not: is it possible :P
Well the rules state: "You may not use programs that mimic premium features or provide an unfair advantage."
If recording the screen does not in fact provide an unfair advantage, then it can't be in violation of this rule. Unless you want to claim that recording any FoE gameplay is not allowed, in which case Inno need to ban themselves, because they posted this video on YouTube:
:D

DeletedUser96901

in which case Inno need to ban themselves, because they posted this video on YouTube:
nice joke

you know that owners don't need to follow their own rules
in my house I can forbid other to have their bikes in the stairway but nobody can forbid me to do it

like nobody can forbid me to do things the house rules forbid everybody else
InnoGames can make rules but they don't need to follow themselves

DeletedUser115027

Obviously, but I do not think there is anything in the rules forbidding players to record their gameplay.

Agent327

Overlord
you can record the screen without a program ?

Can you play the game without a program?

Recording does not mimic a premium feature and does not give you an unfair advantage cause everyone can do it. Now, stopping the wheel on just the right spot only @cfpedro can do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

and does not give you an unfair advantage .
if you replay it slowly to win only good things it is an unfair advantage

cause everyone can do it.
everybody can use a collect script

it is also forbidden

stopping the wheel on just the right spot only @cfpedro can do.
unless he is using a special program it is not forbidden

and if he can do it: everybody can do it

because people don't know how doesn't change the fact they can do it
some people don't know how to record their game

DeletedUser111359

it is also forbidden

Agent is being facetious when he says that Pedro can do something that nobody else can do. Pretty much everyone but Pedro knows that his magic technique is all a figment of his own imagination.

Agent327

Overlord

That's why I sometimes go for the supplies. That makes it fair :P

Not using that.

it is also forbidden

Recording is not forbidden. CM says so.

You don't know cause he will not tell.

Because people do not know how, they can not do it till they know how, cause they might be abusing the rules.
They don't know.

DeletedUser114563

Yes my special program is my finger ( obviously ) to click the mouse :) LOL

DeletedUser112892

Okay, let's do this. When this year's Winter Event comes, one player should try if this "technique" works and inform us.
Well, we already know the outcome, but let's make it the most solid proof :)

DeletedUser

Manipulating the results really works fantastic if you get the hang of it.
It is just a matter of devotion, focus, and a “yes I can” additude that way you’ll dominate that wheel with ease.
And during the winter event it is even easier just never lose track of where your desired present is hanging out during the shuffle.
It is like the memory game really: no recorder needed that would make it too easy and not challenging enough it is a game after all not meant to be easy.
We could just as well play tic-tac-toe otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112892

It is just a matter of devotion, focus, and a “yes I can” additude that way you’ll dominate that wheel with ease.
And during the winter event it is even easier just never lose track of where your desired present is hanging out during the shuffle.
It is like the memory game really: no recorder needed that would make it too easy and not challenging enough it is a game after all not meant to be easy.
I guess you are sarcastic.

Agent327

Overlord

Not loosing track of the desired present is possible, but much harder than just recording. Not everyone can keep track of it. Everyone can record it.

DeletedUser

Not loosing track of the desired present is possible, but much harder than just recording. Not everyone can keep track of it. Everyone can record it.

Absolutely not everyone is as focused and some just don’t believe enough in their own capabilities.

DeletedUser96901

keep track of the prize and getting it in first try

and then opening 15 things to find the shuffle

:lol:

Not loosing track of the desired present is possible, but much harder than just recording. Not everyone can keep track of it.
can you keep track on present and shuffle at the same time ?

Everyone can record it.
I wouldn't bet on that

Absolutely not everyone is as focused and some just don’t believe enough in their own capabilities.
I believe in
double, present, shuffle

what are you capabilities ?