• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The end of GVG

Affy.

Corporal
Everyone received the 'Last province' building. It didn't matter if you played gvg everyone got it. That was pretty much it.

This building is our token of gratitude to everybody who played GvG over the years. Its first visual version was introduced in 2015 as the Speaker's Corner and served as an exclusive reward of the memorial "Hero's Tale" questline to honor the memory of Anwar Dalati, our colleague who was integral to the development of GvG

View attachment 25572

I still have the original in my city and it's probably one of the very few buildings (Non GBs) I have from then. [Edit] it is my oldest building, I thought I got my gold award before this but it was the year after.

View attachment 25573

I'm going to say 18th March, I think QI will be here for testing around then and not fully launched.
So the gold award was 2016 the swords (gold , silver , bronze) when they changed the ranking system , you know alot of players did not know that these little beauties can be upgraded :)

Affy.

Corporal
Yes, I still have the old Speaker's Corner too, it looks better less blurry lol. I felt I could get a better shot of it.
View attachment 25574
Probably I will keep this regardless, but we'll see. All the new buildings seem to be fluorescent compared to the more natural tones used in older buildings.

Also it's the only building that remained unique after Antiques dealer and spawning became a thing.
Wow alot in my Guild have never heard of this building lol , just goes to show how long some of us have been playing

joesoap

Major-General
its nice to get a new building to mark the ending of gvg but the building is a bit pathetic in terms of bonuses

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
So why are they killing GvG again? was it hurting anyone? oh, thats right, you can play for free. silly ole me....
it so the prize hunter spenders can have a few more buildings that they must have and are happy to pay for them. still i guess this outfit can do as they please they had our money and now decide they will change everything around to suit themselves and there bank balance. its amazing just how much money this game has raked in over the years

The Tominator

Sergeant
well I hope innos gain outweighs the amount of players they gonna lose for dropping gvg for this next pile of poop, otherwise im afraid they might go bankrupt