• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Tavern Boost(s)

DeletedUser108842

Proposal:
Tavern boost for +1 turn in GE negotiations should be disabled once you finish your GE 64/48 (until the next GE tournament).

Reason:
This is necessary because people often misclick (in general) and clicking on this boost after you've done all your GE encounters is simply a waste of Silver.

Details:
Simply make it unclickable after you finish thoses GE encounters.

Visual Aids:
I wouldn't have a picture but it usually should be in a faded (gray) color.

Balance:
That doesn't affect game balance in any way except to prevent unnecessary things happen.

Abuse Prevention:
The whole idea is to prevent wasting your Silver unnecessarily.

Summary:
Remove or make the boost fade away after a player finished all 64/48 encounters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

be happy that your missclick was on the cheap +1 turn
and not on the 3 day city shield or the 1:3 trade

:lol:

btw
you should change the idea to 64/48
because you get really problems if this will be implemented because the 4th level is released before this idea

because if players can't get the 4th tun in the 4th level they will really be disappointed

Far too many people just don't want to "look before you click" and so ask for more code...more code...more code because "I" can't take the time to "Look"

DeletedUser653

please no one here is 5 years old and no one needs their hand holding when clicking. we have much more important code issues than things like this.

DeletedUser108842

please no one here is 5 years old and no one needs their hand holding when clicking. we have much more important code issues than things like this.

Dude, idk if you are a member of iNNo but tell them to get more people cuz running 3 games may seem better for their pockets but all of a sudden players can start leaving because of the terribly slow process of implementing features.

Things like these should be part of the game since it was created (not to be discussed more than 4 years after that? :D).
A matter of interface actually, not a feature and it is a must in ALL games - misclicking, double clicking and such.

I really wish not to accuse iNNo for the slow process but a professional expert will first implement and then improve taking in consideration our opinions here. I am saying this on purpose - too many great ideas have been given here only because this game is obviously missing MANY things by default.

DeletedUser653

........... too many great ideas have been given here. Maybe even less than 2-3% have been taken in consideration, of which maybe max of 1% implemented.
I totally agree with your views on this but nice to haves come well down my list of priorities and i think we all have bigger things we would like fixed then these minor bits and bobs.
Like the massive lag in GvG that all fighters complain about, why the game crashes so much when 2 players hit the last army, why the game freezes around reset times.
we even have a recent tread to complement the few dozen raised over the last year or so
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/when-are-inno-going-to-fix-the-game.32960/
Current issues;

1/ Event History trying to load at the wrong time ( bad code call), the result game freezes and just takes forever to load

2/ Timing issues in GvG, a major pain as this causes the game to reload at a critical time, and then you run into point 1

3/ Internal errors in GvG, again giving the same as above

4/ Lag in GvG

5/ When placing siege army, the game then either freezes causing you to reload and point 1 again, or it's about 15 secs before the game responds, by which time your siege is either dead or near to

Like what?

Not sure which forum you are in Soldatos if you not aware of these issues

Edit: correcting spelling of players name

DeletedUser109385

Not sure which forum you are in Soldastos if you not aware of these issues
Yes yes, bugs and glitches but you shouldn't blame the slow work of INNO to try and fix these issues on other ideas as you can't be certain they are the culprits for INNO's slow work. And the name is Soldatos :D

DeletedUser108842

Thank you for the report, HRC. I was really interested if the event history thing is under review. It is good to know what's being processed, no?