• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Summer Event Prizes - Brag (or whine) about what you've won here!

DeletedUser7719

edit: I looked little closer now and tbh ur town layout is quite bad + u miss 2 expansions(92 current max) and I noticed u also have no deal castle which I included. U can find room for Alcatraz in there if u include those 2 expansions and fix the layout.
I know it's bad. I'm trying to prove that no one needs skill to come up with something like this :p
If I spent some time on it, I would add all the military GBs, and I wouldn't worry about military buildings as prior to the "final city" because I could use Alcatraz to give me enough unattached units, and just try not to loose any (or just diamond-abuse the wheel again for them ;)), so that GB may actually disappear. The Deal Castle wouldn't be useful either since if I did manage to get all the medal expansions, medals would become worthless, and I wouldn't worry about plundering since I only need to worry to show up one time (... well three times for maximum output) a day. I may also add a few confectionaries since they give a better supply per space per population output.

DeletedUser3157

Yeah I just had DC in the mix cause I happen to got 1 and I kept it during redesign. I have been thinking about razing since InA release tho, and actually decided it is time to lose it once I get Alcatraz what is same witdh. U know those 5 extra months actually netted me like 14k medals, so it wasn't too bad either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11764

I played with byeoridies initial layout a bit and came up with this:
http://www.forgestats.net/map/?m=8109adc19f6a13458b7bd64b470cd143

If you want to PvP as well, it is easy to replace deli shops with a combination of rogues, Zeus, Aachen and RFCs. One example would be:
http://www.forgestats.net/map/?m=b73f2fdb2fa09de1e3a74bbb022c913e,
where 9 deli shops and 2 decorations are replaced by 9 rogue hideouts, one RFC, Aachen, Zeus and one Confectionary.

Integrating Alcatraz, Castel and some other PE military buildings would not be so straightforward though (except snipers). Oh, and you would need one Zeppelin polished in both configurations. When integrating Alcatraz and/or other military buildings, you could also try to integrate some happiness GB into the mix of course. But I think one polish required shouldn't be a problem.

DeletedUser

This would be my dream city:
http://www.forgestats.net/map/?m=f064e9e604b62754d6b9de0b76d0d202
(4.44 mil supplies and coins WITHOUT motivation). I bet someone could do better though :p

http://www.forgestats.net/map/?m=47bd7e76eec5388433a3a22136e7672d
90 Kings + 1 Hi-Rise (needed extra population), 39 Deli Shops + Confectionary, RFC, Tank & Rogue military buildings, 3 Offensive GBs, Alcatraz (happiness & units), Deal Castle (medals), Chateau Frontenac (medals from repeating quests).

DeletedUser3157

I played with byeoridies initial layout a bit and came up with this:
http://www.forgestats.net/map/?m=8109adc19f6a13458b7bd64b470cd143

If you want to PvP as well, it is easy to replace deli shops with a combination of rogues, Zeus, Aachen and RFCs. One example would be:
http://www.forgestats.net/map/?m=b73f2fdb2fa09de1e3a74bbb022c913e,
where 9 deli shops and 2 decorations are replaced by 9 rogue hideouts, one RFC, Aachen, Zeus and one Confectionary.

Integrating Alcatraz, Castel and some other PE military buildings would not be so straightforward though (except snipers). Oh, and you would need one Zeppelin polished in both configurations. When integrating Alcatraz and/or other military buildings, you could also try to integrate some happiness GB into the mix of course. But I think one polish required shouldn't be a problem.

U forgot del Monte in ur 2nd link ;)
Btw if u u can pay for 90 kings and 50 deli shops, then why have that 1 ordinance factory when u can use whatever unattached u have in inventory and revive should it somehow die :P
U know there will be hundreds of unattached units to choose from, u clear a lot of wheels to get those 90 kings lol. Anyways cutting it saves u nearly 2k pop so u can cut the Babel tower and 2 award decos, get del monte and 11 extra tiles.

Surge

Brigadier-General
Yeah I just had DC in the mix cause I happen to got 1 and I kept it during redesign. I have been thinking about razing since InA release tho, and actually decided it is time to lose it once I get Alcatraz what is same witdh. U know those 5 extra months actually netted me like 14k medals, so it wasn't too bad either.

Ehh well it's not bad, but considering medal expansion costs are huge for me now (5k for next one), it's too slow to get me anywhere. Plus I'd rather spend the extra 49 squares on some other useful things. I remember back when it was released it was actually much better than it is now, since it gave something like 194 medals on Lv 10 before the huge nerf it got.

But yeah I am razing my Lv 10 DC once I completely redesign and reconstruct my city for ProgEra.

DeletedUser11764

I have been playing some more and it wasn't that hard to integrate some more GBs (Castel and Alcatraz) and get rid of all the culturals. I have some decorations left for space fillers and I had to add one Art Nouveau for the pop. This is what I came up with:

http://www.forgestats.net/map/?m=4ff5bf3d789d53227a4024894c05d693

@hint: I agree, you could save quite some space by deleting tanks (replace with 2 deli shops), RFC, Art Nuoveau and Babel. Then I you can build something like this:
http://www.forgestats.net/map/?m=5550ca567243b386cc088c298af32b9a

Now that is shaping pretty nice I would say :)

DeletedUser3157

@hint: I agree, you could save quite some space by deleting tanks (replace with 2 deli shops), RFC, Art Nuoveau and Babel. Then I you can build something like this:

Yeah. Just get it motivated and that's 28k rank points even before u get to PvP. In our hood that be making 40k+ points per day.

Ofc pulling off 140 P/M per day is quite extreme, but I know pawelp pulled around 120 quite regular during CA 90 gambrel times, all what he needed. I know he had 90 gambrels and ran his supplies 8+8+4+4h cause he had leftover P/M going to waste on longer runs. So it's doable.
Or ofc u can just double with diamonds, with such town who u'd be fooling anyways :P

Surge

Brigadier-General
Well, about my gains. Notable I got 2 Wheelwrights and 3 Wishing Wells. Then I got an unrealistic amount of coins, supplies, a portrait, two howitzers, an RFC, a breech loader, and a High-Rise.

Oh and by the way...

Yeah but Alcatraz isn't a military building substitute. Yes, it provides units, but it needs a military building to work in the first place. In this setup, Alcatraz is just giving off happiness.

DeletedUser

I mostly got premium cultural buildings (about 30), graveyards (5 or so), rogue hideouts (3 or 4), beach bars (far too many), large diamond packages and some other random stuff - but that was spread over all the worlds.

Yeah but Alcatraz isn't a military building substitute. Yes, it provides units, but it needs a military building to work in the first place. In this setup, Alcatraz is just giving off happiness.

So use something like this:

http://www.forgestats.net/map/?m=47bd7e76eec5388433a3a22136e7672d
90 Kings + 1 Hi-Rise (needed extra population), 39 Deli Shops + Confectionary, RFC, Tank & Rogue military buildings, 3 Offensive GBs, Alcatraz (happiness & units), Deal Castle (medals), Chateau Frontenac (medals from repeating quests).

DeletedUser3157

I just got my Alcatraz set done, so I razed my lvl10 Deal Castle. So this is what I actually had underneath it lol:
DC3.jpg
And actually on topic, I did about 10 spins with diamonds I had won from other worlds and the original 30 from tickets. So about 40 in total. I won 9 rogue hideouts, 5 zeppelins and 1 candy shop. I also won around 8.5k diamonds from other 7 worlds, which got me my 8 missing diamond expansions, 3rd and 4th spot unlocked in those rogue hideouts I won, those 10'ish extra spins and now finally my 4 missing BPs to build Alcatraz quickly. My town supply production went from 1.5M to 2.4M thanks to the space won and saved this event got me(about 250 tiles total), making this event about 40x more powerful than anything we have had in the past.

DeletedUser11764

1) If you look closer, you will notice I left one rogue hideout so it gives you rogues each and every day - I think that is what everyone would like most.

2) I made that plan considering you got lots of unattached units from spinning the wheel. And I also showed on a previous map how easy it is to replace some deli shops with rogue hideouts, tanks, snipers, ... (Actually my link above the quoted one gives you a town with more military buildings if thats what you prefer).

Amy Steele

General
1) If you look closer, you will notice I left one rogue hideout so it gives you rogues each and every day - I think that is what everyone would like most.

2) I made that plan considering you got lots of unattached units from spinning the wheel. And I also showed on a previous map how easy it is to replace some deli shops with rogue hideouts, tanks, snipers, ... (Actually my link above the quoted one gives you a town with more military buildings if that's what you prefer).

You would definitely need at least one more military building since rogues just die when hit rather than transforming if there is no unit of any other type left in your army, so 8 rogues in defense is pretty useless.

DeletedUser7719

I think everyone has at least one unattached unit with them ;)

DeletedUser3157

This is how a 90 king 46 deli shop town looks like for real:
kingtown.jpg
I have small screen so I had to edit together multiple screenshots for full view. That's a player in one of the IT worlds and I'm told he won't be the only one there going for 90 kings. Appearently the game is quite competative there and most just waiting for their Capitols(which was quite useless till now). Same town in forgestats: http://www.forgestats.net/map/?m=f1bf085b3cacf428fddc4be9a2c3b464

Amy Steele

General
I think everyone has at least one unattached unit with them ;)

True - how could I forget about all those unattached units from the summer event? I have several in my defensive armies, including 2 howitzers which I am like weeks away from researching yet :D

DeletedUser

This is how a 90 king 46 deli shop town looks like for real

And thats how Inno ruined the game for most of the players on that world. I think game designers are playing with fire like this, coz cashing in on a few with events like these carries the risk of making many top players leave. The theoretical no. of points that town is able to produce (GBs maxed out and evertyhing motivated) with daily battles in that hood, is around 45k points per day, and nobody can compete with that.

And actually on topic, I did about 10 spins with diamonds I had won from other worlds and the original 30 from tickets. So about 40 in total. I won 9 rogue hideouts, 5 zeppelins and 1 candy shop. I also won around 8.5k diamonds from other 7 worlds, which got me my 8 missing diamond expansions, 3rd and 4th spot unlocked in those rogue hideouts I won, those 10'ish extra spins and now finally my 4 missing BPs to build Alcatraz quickly. My town supply production went from 1.5M to 2.4M thanks to the space won and saved this event got me(about 250 tiles total), making this event about 40x more powerful than anything we have had in the past.

I'm glad that elite non diamond players were able to reduce the disadvantage they have in the race vs premium players, and it really worked out great on most servers since not many diamond users thought of it (or those who did werent keen on spending hundreds for their town). Players expert like you really made a diffierence with the event. Neverthless, I think it would really be a bad idea to risk destroying the game balance with events like these in the future. It would have such a demorilising effect on player base (premium and non premium) that it's just not worth it. Special buildings should remain special, i.e. unique, period.
And of course, there is the gambling side to it too about which I already posted.

DeletedUser3157

I'm glad that elite non diamond players were able to reduce the disadvantage they have in the race vs premium players, and it really worked out great on most servers since not many diamond users thought of it (or those who did werent keen on spending hundreds for their town). Players expert like you really made a diffierence with the event.

Lol, truth is that all I did was cause my biggest rival player to spend another few hundred euros doing some town upgrades(he got 60 delis 15 kings and now fights with just 3 rogue hideouts instead of 50 delis 10 wheels no kings some normal army he had b4). Inno should drop me in some percentage man, I earn em good :P