• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Summer Event Prizes - Brag (or whine) about what you've won here!

DeletedUser

<whine>I took me forever to get the rogue hideout and wishing well, I even had to buy diamonds for it. Now anybody can get it with just one spin. Note to self - don't spend diamonds on events because developers just turn around and give away the same rewards for free later.</whine>

DeletedUser

It's still a pain to get the 24 hr quest 2 times in 3 days.

Tip: all my production buildings are running on staggered 24 hour production schedules now. I built some blacksmiths for the 5 and 15 minute quests. This way I don't have to wait a whole day to complete these, just wait for the quickest set of 24 hour ones to complete.

DeletedUser14587

i got 24 production 3 time now but this happen after i finish 4 or 5 quest a day but i built 4 gunsmith in 4x4 so i don't use my other production buildings to complete these quest i recommend u to do so :)

DeletedUser

i totally have no luck with the diamond packages so i guess i have to set my eyes on other valuable stuff... :rolleyes:

on a sidenote, i do not mind getting 24hr quests. but really i cannot take the one to research new tech cos i do not want to go into PE... so i think my summer event will have a very high chance to stop sooner than expected. i have to treasure it while it lasts... :o

DeletedUser3157

You can look back at old researches at times instead to get the research quests done if u have some easy/asap routes there. Same with old provinces to get the take/negotiate sector/province ones. Also no need to unlock new stuff asap on tree if u don't need to unlock it yet, u can leave it for bit to unlock together with a quest later. And time scouting ur sectors smart to mash with quests. If u can't for sure, just don't click on continent map until u get the quest. Scout quests get complited when once u go to continent map, not in real time.

DeletedUser

You can look back at old researches at times instead to get the research quests done if u have some easy/asap routes there.

i would if i could but i can't... unless u want me to complete the multistorey house tech that's the only 1 i have left and it cost diamonds if i remembered correctly. ever since i got into the middle ages i get the quest to research every tech in almost every age. either this or have all 5 kinds of goods buildings for the age... tough luck... :p

DeletedUser7719

Well, if you make it to the PE, your (newer) prizes are going to be upgraded...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, if you make it to the PE, your (newer) prizes are going to be upgraded...

yeah i know.. it's a tough decision but i'm happy enough juz getting premium museums for now... :o

still trying to get as much tickets as i can b4 tech research comes by again... i finished 1 with the last breech loader tech the day b4, so when the next one appears, the summer event ends on my part. i'll juz sit back and collect hood medals... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser7990

Won, three 200 diamond packages, and a rouge hideout but no where to put it yet (well until I use the diamonds to expand that is, just being lazy, too hot to make such decisions) and a beach hut, but the rest of the prizes on offer at the moment are a little rubbish so I'm waiting........

DeletedUser3157

I was tad boozed up last night and got a bit into gambling mode. Plus I quess I was tired of watching all those wheels so long. So I just burned all remaining tickets in 5 of my worlds(I'm either on quest 28 or 30 in all 8 of my worlds). I think I won't even watch whats going on in those wheels next 2 weeks, I bet every wheel I will ever check from now on will have like 4x200 diamonds and 4x2 tickets, eveything else span out.

DeletedUser

Man, my past 5 (5!) tickets have gotten supply packages. I can't really complain, as it's just averaging out my diamond hauls. ;) (1200 and counting, plus a shiny new zepplin)

DeletedUser

My total on 3 worlds as of yet. Not finished on any of them.

8 Wishing Wells, 1650 diamonds, 1 graveyard, 1 supply production, 2 blueprints, a hut. I like this event.

edit, added 400 diamonds as I had some more luck. :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
<brag>Just won 2x200 diamonds packs in a row!! The last 2 on the wheel as well :D:D
That makes 850 diamonds total I think, and was great with being my first 2 tickets after doing a 4x24hr production run.</brag>

</whinge>Much better than yesterday when I had a wheel where I wouldn't have minded 8 out of 9 prizes, the only one I didn't want being the small supplies package... and guess what I won 2 of then? :rolleyes:</whinge>

Other great prizes have included the Confectionary, Graveyard, and a Howitzer when I am only just into IndA - that went straight into my defending army :p

DeletedUser7719

400 diamonds, 3 Kings, a cattle ranch (which I have no space to put :p), and some decos and portraits

DeletedUser12348

I got two Led Zeppelins, a wishing well, a handful of diamonds, a few forge points, a lamp factory, a few unattached troops and then a load of stuff never to be used.

Oh and a crappy absolutely lame sundial.

DeletedUser6065

In Fel just now - 20K Resourses and 150 Diamonds. Got to buy me a lottery ticket tonight . . . mk

DeletedUser

Last night won 4 large diamond packages, having won nothing but a sandcastle, wishing well and small diamond package in about 40 spins before that!

Nilopertiso

Corporal
In one world I got 2x large diamond and 2x small diamond packages one after the other.. always best keeping those tickets and letting the neighbours go first, though the luck here was a combination of noone refreshing and the best stuff not going till I got there :)

I suppose I haven't done too badly though.. over 1000 diamonds is probably the standout :p