• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2017

DeletedUser110195

A wild ticket has appeared!

Mouse cursor! I choose you!

I honestly have no idea, I started playing a whole 6 days before I registered in the forums. ;)
But that would be in line with how they did the spring event.

DeletedUser110195

It's a little hard to focus on the wheel when you can't spin it....just saying.

DeletedUser100832

Not likely if gold is a good one ... choose a quiet time.
Most of all have fun ... if you want it more than anyone else, you'll get it.

how many summer events have you done? I've done them for many years, and people always refresh on good prizes

just now, SOK comes on the wheel, I get one spin in, and a neighbour refreshes.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Meanwhile, we hear veterans who have played for a very, very long time whining that they are now having to play on a level field with newbies and can't have dozens of wishing wells or SoKs from a single event, nor put hundreds of Forge Points in as quickly as they would like, when newbies struggle to be able to even build up hundreds, thanks to game changes that penalise new players.

I guess this is your first time playing an online game, did you just learn about the internet?

Players who have spent years playing a game, actually playing it, and players who spend rl cash to advance quickly, which there would be no online games without them, have an advantage over new players who have only been playing a couple of months.

You have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to the Summer Event and veterans, you're just trolling. The Summer Event was the premiere event that everybody looked forward to, because active players who used strategy or diamonds could gain a lot of valuable assets in a short time.

Even with the changes I will still get both complete Indian sets, already achieved that on one of two worlds, and perhaps a few valuable buildings to boot. 3 SoKs so far from one world. It is called using strategy, being frugal with tickets and logging in several times daily. Do not bother to respond.

DeletedUser111282

(...) It is called using strategy, being frugal with tickets and logging in several times daily. (...)

I agree with the above. I understand that this thread is for feedback but I fail to understand many of the complaints here or in other recent event discussions (I play only since Winter 2016).

Regarding InnoGames being greedy for diamonds I strongly disagree, otherwise we'd see a big "skip with diamonds" or "buy with diamonds" button everywhere. I've spent countless hours of fun playing this game absolutely for free and I find it way more balanced towards non-paying players and newbies than any other game that I've seen.

Regarding InnoGames not listening to the feedback, I also disagree. Let's not forget that we're now getting a daily ticket which, if I'm correct, wasn't delivered on beta. The event is challenging but it was already fair even without the 3 weeks of free tickets: if you don't contribute to the development of the game, you risk not getting full sets of buildings - that's fair. Also, we're now seeing options on the quests for those that complained so much about scouting and conquering provinces. Great!

Regarding the lack of expansions, I don't fully understand the fuss. Yeah, I wish I never had to delete buildings but that wouldn't be very challenging. Anyway, I could still buy them with diamonds if I was desperate...

Regarding the wheel, I was surprised to discover the "stop" button which I hadn't read about anywhere before. I find that it *does* help to increase the chances of getting the options that I want. It requires trial and error. That being said, I found that playing over GSM data added a lot of lag when compared to WiFi and let's not forget that most Android touchscreens also have an unpleasant lag when compared to iOSs (I don't play on the browser).

In summary, I'm very happy with the event. With 25-30 tickets I was able to get the full sets on one world and on another I just need a Memorial Chhatri. And the buildings themselves are great. Free FP, goods and happiness? Gladly stored and deleted buildings for them.

I only registered to give InnoGames the credit they deserve. Keep up the great work and congratulations on another fantastic strategy game that's continually evolving.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mandelynn

Corporal
On the US board for this game, it was said the stop function is for visual only and doesn't change the outcome of where it lands. Once the wheel is spun the outcome is already determined.
The wheel was exploited in the past so this was done to prevent it.

I guess this is your first time playing an online game, did you just learn about the internet?

Players who have spent years playing a game, actually playing it, and players who spend rl cash to advance quickly, which there would be no online games without them, have an advantage over new players who have only been playing a couple of months.

You have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to the Summer Event and veterans, you're just trolling. The Summer Event was the premiere event that everybody looked forward to, because active players who used strategy or diamonds could gain a lot of valuable assets in a short time.

Even with the changes I will still get both complete Indian sets, already achieved that on one of two worlds, and perhaps a few valuable buildings to boot. 3 SoKs so far from one world. It is called using strategy, being frugal with tickets and logging in several times daily. Do not bother to respond.
Wow, I've not read such a deliberately rude, ignorant post for a while on any forum.

Quit your whining and be glad you played the game when you had so many more advantages. Just because the game now is tougher is no excuse for all the moaning.

Regarding InnoGames being greedy for diamonds I strongly disagree, otherwise we'd see a big "skip with diamonds" or "buy with diamonds" button everywhere. I've spent countless hours of fun playing this game absolutely for free and I find it way more balanced towards non-paying players and newbies than any other game that I've seen.

Regarding InnoGames not listening to the feedback, I also disagree. Let's not forget that we're now getting a daily ticket which, if I'm correct, wasn't delivered on beta. The event is challenging but it was already fair even without the 3 weeks of free tickets: if you don't contribute to the development of the game, you risk not getting full sets of buildings - that's fair. Also, we're now seeing options on the quests for those that complained so much about scouting and conquering provinces. Great!

Regarding the lack of expansions, I don't fully understand the fuss. Yeah, I wish I never had to delete buildings but that wouldn't be very challenging. Anyway, I could still buy them with diamonds if I was desperate...
I only registered to give InnoGames the credit they deserve. Keep up the great work and congratulations on another fantastic strategy game that's continually evolving and growing.
Absolutely. I don't think anyone needs to be grumbling. Positive feedback, sure, but all these "it isn't like it used to be" complaints and "I want it easier" (go play noughts and crosses) posts are just clogging up the place.

I started playing with the 'stop' brake at first but became convinced that I was not controlling where the wheel ended up, or at least not controlling it in a predictable manner (on iOS, iPad, wifi fast connection). There's no real way to know other than the developers saying, since we can't run the same test twice!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

I started playing with the 'stop' brake at first but became convinced that I was not controlling where the wheel ended up.
I found the stop facility quite usefull when you want to clean-up and speed up the process ... before the neighbours wake-up and notice that a good prize is up for grabs.

DeletedUser107966

I've not read through the whole thread, so apologies if this question has already been asked.

I have looked at the Indian Palace set on the wiki, and it doesn't state whether the production can be plundered. Can anyone enlighten me please?

DeletedUser109096

yawn..nothing new...same silly people, playing silly game...

Can anyone confirm further, can all production be plundered, or just the basic coins? If I have a full set, will the plunderer take the FP, goods, medals & supplies too?

If that's the case, having one of these will make you a magnet for plunderers lol.
If the Spring set is anything to go by, each individual building can be plundered but not happiness nor the whole set in one go. Yes, the Palace will be a prime target!

DeletedUser101330

I have spent the last hour or so going through the whole thread and I have to say, one of the basic issues seems to be that if you get the sets of buildings, there will be nowhere to put them. Perhaps Inno should have put some expansions on offer as Gold prizes.? Let's face it, space is the premium on this game and a reward like that gratefully received. A second issue seems to stem from the lack of tickets compared to previous events, and i have to say, this does seem to be a missing factor that gave more chances to win and is sadly missed.

In respect of the prizes, perhaps we should be thankful for small mercys in that that anything that is given away on free to play games is a bonus no matter how useless it may seem at the time. However, I think increasing the prize wheel to 26-29 prizes but reducing the tickets available is certainly not endearing Inno Games to the general Populace.

Overalll the event is a little dissapointing, but hey ho, we play these games for years and good things come to those who wait, Diamonds are there even for players like me who never buy any, so let us see what comes next.

DeletedUser107966

If the Spring set is anything to go by, each individual building can be plundered but not happiness nor the whole set in one go. Yes, the Palace will be a prime target!

Hmmm, that sounds worrying, so the palace (which when next to 4 other set buildings produces coins, supplies, medals, goods & FP) can be plundered for it's entire production in one go?

DeletedUser110179

I have spent the last hour or so going through the whole thread and I have to say, one of the basic issues seems to be that if you get the sets of buildings, there will be nowhere to put them.
There's always space if you get rid of the junk and focus on the good stuff. A little city-planning is also in order if your place is more like a small village.