• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2017

DeletedUser110179

I am curious how close others are at this point to completing a set so hope people post about it
One of the non-quest pieces of the Palace set came up as the last item on the wheel ... but nobody steped in so I took it ... hoping for a SoK on the refresh.

Later on a SoK did come up ... waited for the neighbours to pick up a few spins but only two helped out ... after waiting for what felt like an eternity ... I spun untill I got the SoK (10 spins) and the 2nd missing piece of the Palace Set fell at the same time.

I'm presently up to date on the Bonus quests. ♩▼♩

Boy, talk about stingy; now there's only one or maybe two of the good prizes on the wheel. And, seeing 2 champs in two different slots on the wheel, well, that's just, you guessed it, Stingy!

Boy, talk about stingy; now there's only one or maybe two of the good prizes on the wheel. And, seeing 2 champs in two different slots on the wheel, well, that's just, you guessed it, Stingy!
What the wheel contains seems to have a random element. So if you don't like what you see, you can either spin the wheel and hope for a better choice, or simply wait until somebody else has done so, then see what is a available.

There are another 2½ weeks to go yet and FoE is hardly a game for the impatient! (Though I'm guessing impatience is where inno earn a lot of their money!)

What the wheel contains seems to have a random element. So if you don't like what you see, you can either spin the wheel and hope for a better choice, or simply wait until somebody else has done so, then see what is a available.

There are another 2½ weeks to go yet and FoE is hardly a game for the impatient! (Though I'm guessing impatience is where inno earn a lot of their money!)

You're missing the point - there are 4 copies of some prizes, 2 copies of others, and only 1 copy of the good ones.

I just finished the Guild Expedition and have no Sectors to scout - I have to wait until next week to complete Quest #14 ? That makes no sense at all.

"Maharaja Tanak: "Scout a Province OR Solve 12 GE encounters" and "Spend 7 Forge Points"

Oh the odds now for me to get a complete set are almost 0.
There is the quests after but that will take up too many fp's and even then the odds of a completed set are small.

I am curious how close others are at this point to completing a set so hope people post about it

I was able to get both sets on the wheel - I got a couple of extra pieces too. Try to keep an eye out for pieces you are missing, and spin!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100832

I'm also disappointed, but there is a good reason behind it. That's a good change in term of balance and now instead of collecting as much tickets as possible I spend them whenever the needed prize appears on the wheel.

what balance? People are sitting around with cities that have hundred shrines. The horse bolted years ago.

If you want balance, penalise shrines in some way

DeletedUser110179

what balance? People are sitting around with cities that have hundred shrines. The horse bolted years ago.
There is no balance ... life is unfair ... every new player is up against a 4-year mountain of veteran development (with or without SoK's).
One guy has 50 Cherry Gardens (In one event) ... let's all get 50.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7466

I like this event. Do the research. You get 3 of the temple set as you complete the quests so that leaves two to get. And the event runs for ages so plenty of chances of you save tickets in batches.

In addition a combination of elephant buildings (two of the 1x3 and one each of the 1x1) gives the same FP per square used payout as SOKs. There are some good prize options available.

I don't get bitter if I don't get a SOK every spin, you have to take the rough with the smooth

Mandelynn

Corporal
its sad how tickets are so few that no one wants to spend one on refreshing the wheel. Been in the same place for 5 hours now :(

I've only got four and can't waste them

Glad I didn't do it. Someone refreshed it and the only thing on it is the eastern tower and a rogue hideout that I don't need.

I remember last year that wheel was in constant motion.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16112

For those that have bad luck, there's a very simple solution. Take luck out of the equation. Wait until you have enough tickets to take the whole wheel. Then wait for what you want to be on the wheel and get it. You'll be sure to get 2-3 of the things you really want (full palace set for example). If you are lucky you have some tickets left to snipe with in the last week.

DeletedUser15986

I just finished the Guild Expedition and have no Sectors to scout - I have to wait until next week to complete Quest #14 ? That makes no sense at all.

"Maharaja Tanak: "Scout a Province OR Solve 12 GE encounters" and "Spend 7 Forge Points"

Exactly why quests involving scouting should auto-complete when you've completed the map even if there's an "OR" involved.

I've stopped playing almost every "extra" element of the game because they might be needed for quests, and I'd like to thank you for highlighting that I need to add GE to that list.

Mandelynn

Corporal
For those that have bad luck, there's a very simple solution. Take luck out of the equation. Wait until you have enough tickets to take the whole wheel. Then wait for what you want to be on the wheel and get it. You'll be sure to get 2-3 of the things you really want (full palace set for example). If you are lucky you have some tickets left to snipe with in the last week.

15 spins and all junk. Not one event build and 11 on another nothing but junk. That strategy fills up your inventory with common stuff you can get in GE.
Even waited on others to reduce the junk with the few spins I had left and got a boost and house