• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Suggestion: Better manage of active players who motivate/visit tavern.

DeletedUser111949

So if I want to see which friend motivate my building or visit my tavern I have to search his name individually.

But how about to display as a number on his picture how many times he motivate me or visit my tavern in the last seven days? In this way I can easily manage my active friends or guild members.

Agent327

Overlord
Why should it be made easy for you? With a little work you can achieve the same. SAM is boring according to you, so shouldn't you welcome some challenge?

DeletedUser111359

If you're that worried about it, just use your event list to decide whom to aid/visit. And then after some period of time just delete the people that aren't reciprocating. It's not that hard dude.

Or just accept that some won't, and don't worry about it.

DeletedUser111949

Why should it be made easy for you? With a little work you can achieve the same. SAM is boring according to you, so shouldn't you welcome some challenge?
If you want to enjoy a game you need to play it, not to work as a slave.

DeletedUser12400

If you're that worried about it, just use your event list to decide whom to aid/visit. And then after some period of time just delete the people that aren't reciprocating. It's not that hard dude.

Or just accept that some won't, and don't worry about it.
Event History does the trick. :)

Galladhorn

Monarch
I like the basis of the idea, even if it can be solved with some more investigation work. These kinds of repeatable funtions is not making the game harder just more tideous over the long run. Essentially Tavern visits are more or less a total "Dayli" rutine similar to AID – Essentially they could have the exact size of buttons and showing who is actually being proactive would be a fine little added feature IMO - It is not what makes the game harder or easier – that should be the actual tasks of GvG, GbG, GE, PvP, Events and planning the right moves for each players city (cities).

Any Empire

Sergeant
I like the basis of the idea, even if it can be solved with some more investigation work. These kinds of repeatable funtions is not making the game harder just more tideous over the long run. Essentially Tavern visits are more or less a total "Dayli" rutine similar to AID – Essentially they could have the exact size of buttons and showing who is actually being proactive would be a fine little added feature IMO - It is not what makes the game harder or easier – that should be the actual tasks of GvG, GbG, GE, PvP, Events and planning the right moves for each players city (cities).

Fully agree. A great change made by Inno is the switch to 1 click tavern visits. This reduces mindless clicking, and provides more time to apply a strategy to game play. Repetitive behavior is not a challenge; the challenge is how well you use strategic thinking to progress.

DeletedUser118860

I'd like to add that I think it would be helpful to know 1. Who is online at the time and 2. Who has been inactive for a period of, say, 10 days.
It would help to weed out "friends" who don't really do anything for you in spite of you aiding them daily.

Agent327

Overlord
I'd like to add that I think it would be helpful to know 1. Who is online at the time and 2. Who has been inactive for a period of, say, 10 days.
It would help to weed out "friends" who don't really do anything for you in spite of you aiding them daily.

Use foestats if you want to know.

DeletedUser118860

That sounds interesting - where does one find FOEstats if I may ask?

I use it every few months to look at all my friends (on the worlds I care about) and remove anyone who looks remotely suspect