• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Suggestion: Better manage of active players who motivate/visit tavern.

DeletedUser110131

I'm greatly in favor of more readily available information on game events and stats. Three of the greatest weaknesses of the game is the scattering of information, the amount of repetitive tasks, and the needless amount of clicks to accomplish anything. More information in one place will alleviate all of these problems, allowing players to spend their effort on strategy instead. I suspect one of the reasons for these seemingly clumsy solutions has been the need to keep players busy, back when there was less "real" content. Today, I think that need is adequately met by better content. They should consider making a concerted effort at improving this, even beyond incremental and ad hoc solutions like this. In the absence of a more comprehensive solution, though, I'm very much in favor of this one.

Event History can help quite a bit, but still leaves you to process and collate the data outside of game functionality to get a deeper picture of events. Since copy/paste doesn't work, this is a tedious process, to say the least. Sites like foestats.com help, but still leaves great gaps.

By the way: To get filters for Event History, click the little blue button at the top left corner of the EH window.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shad23

Emperor
By the way: To get filters for Event History, click the little blue button at the top left corner of the EH window.
thaught image i posted was clear enough for ppl to see where the filters are maybe i should have added an arrow to point out where are the filters
maybe you meant top left corner blue square with 3 lines to activate the filters

Get rid of the Visit Tavern in the log and make it work the same way it does along the bottom of the avatars.
The log is where the quick visit belongs - also gray out the other tavern buttons in the log the same way the aid buttons gray out as we scroll back into the history. The way it is now we visit a tavern and scroll to the next page only to find the visit button for the same person is still active - makes using the log to determine tav visits a chore.