• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Suggest a building! (entry thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16071

I think we should use something spectacular for the new GB, the Epic Burj Khalifa in Dubai

DeletedUser6814

St Leopold's church, Vienna, 1905. Hotel Guimard, Paris, 1912. Glasgow Herald building, 1893.
Einstein Tower, Potsdam, 1919

DeletedUser6814

Crane library, Massachusetts 1883. Flatiron building, New York, 1902. Glasgow school of Art, Glasgow, 1897.
New York public library, 1911. Tower Bridge, London, 1886.

DeletedUser16160

Barton Swing Aqueduct:- The aqueduct, which is the first and only swing aqueduct in the world, is a Grade II listed building and is considered a major feat of Victorian civil engineering.Designed by Sir Edward Leader Williams and built by Andrew Handyside of Derby, the swing bridge opened in 1894 and remains in regular use today.

DeletedUser

Broad Street Station (railroad station), Richmond, Virginia
built 1917, now a science museum

DeletedUser14498

I suggest the Statue of Liberty. It was the inspiration for millions of people as they came to a new land to seek their fortune.

DeletedUser16175

May I suggest the : Einstein Tower

build near Potsdam, Germany

1919-1921

Architect Erich Mendelsohn

Expressionist Early Modern
Curvaceous, streamlined form.

DeletedUser13215

the Chrysler building- Great demonstration of the impact the auto industry had on the world

DeletedUser16599

Dunno if anyone has mentioned it yet, but the Washington Monument. Opened in 1885

DeletedUser

Wardenclyffe Tower - (a wireless transmission tower designed by Nikola Tesla.)

Status
Not open for further replies.