• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Is it more important to get the main prize as opposed to other things in the chests such as the SA Hut, Archdruid Trees, Celtic GlassWx, etc?
The main prize, aka Event Building, is the main goal for most people (but not everyone). The Event Building usually has the best stats and rewards (although with the recently introduced Gold level of prizes, it usually has an even better building - but that is pay-to-play).
In reality - it all depends on what you are wanting. In years past in this particular event, the Upgrades for the Event Building was available in two ways - main prize for finishing the 25 quests (every 2nd or 3rd group of 25) or when you collected all 6 chests. This year, it appears a different prize is available for collecting all 6 Chests - not a great prize, but not a bad one either. Myself, I am getting the Glasswork Chest selection kit once, just so I have it - but otherwise, probably just take the Free chest (unless there is another chest reward I might want).
The way that Inno has recently started accelerating the stats on Event prizes, this Glasswork Chest will probably become outdated in a few months, with newer much more powerful, and possibly easier to obtain, buildings.

Philodus

Corporal
The main prize, aka Event Building, is the main goal for most people (but not everyone). The Event Building usually has the best stats and rewards (although with the recently introduced Gold level of prizes, it usually has an even better building - but that is pay-to-play).
In reality - it all depends on what you are wanting. In years past in this particular event, the Upgrades for the Event Building was available in two ways - main prize for finishing the 25 quests (every 2nd or 3rd group of 25) or when you collected all 6 chests. This year, it appears a different prize is available for collecting all 6 Chests - not a great prize, but not a bad one either. Myself, I am getting the Glasswork Chest selection kit once, just so I have it - but otherwise, probably just take the Free chest (unless there is another chest reward I might want).
The way that Inno has recently started accelerating the stats on Event prizes, this Glasswork Chest will probably become outdated in a few months, with newer much more powerful, and possibly easier to obtain, buildings.
Thank you for that.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Don't know what foe is playing at. Necessary changes were activated and suddenly I have PvP and settlements despite not researching military tactics. Already raised a ticket but not happy

They did some early era adjustments on Beta and A/B testing on live servers which ended yesterday on beta, they where reverting changes made on beta, Possibly might relate to that somehow.

Emberguard

Legend
They did some early era adjustments on Beta and A/B testing on live servers which ended yesterday on beta, they where reverting changes made on beta, Possibly might relate to that somehow.

I noticed yesterday the Stone Circle reverted from 5sec build back to 20sec build. Had wondered if that meant the A/B test was over

Decoder

Warrant Officer
I this a mistake ?!
I just noticed that after the first 100 tasks I received a 2nd lvl 1 building. What sense is in this ?!

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
I've bought the gold pass the last few events, There's been reasonable adjustments made to older buildings with the gold levels added. Combined with the daily prize chance of a selection kit to gain the other levels and lvl 1s of the new building with a gold level I've made use of them.

This event there's absolutely no point paying for it. Mainly because when looking at both the payline and normal line I'm clearly going to end up with gold and platinum upgrades for a building without a clear way to win the actual upgrades to make the building in the first place.

Due to the mechanic not having a daily prize, someone could have thought about that and instead of adding troops/goods/junk behind a paywall on the gold/silver line maybe could have had archdruid upgrades in their place.

I can't figure out if I'm even complaining or not, I saved some money so it's not really something I'm worried about, just more I looked at the various mechanics and what I could win from where and thought it makes no sense in comparison to the last couple of events.

Philodus

Corporal
Mainly because when looking at both the payline and normal line I'm clearly going to end up with gold and platinum upgrades for a building without a clear way to win the actual upgrades to make the building in the first place.
100%. I can't count the number of times I have gone through the silver and gold pass rewards, questline rewards, and the rival event rewards to see if I could get a Druid Hut Lv. 9. I know it appears after town completion but it's 1/6 chance to get it for free.

Philodus

Corporal
I wonder if anyone is going after the (ridiculous) Celtic Glassworks? 2400 pots of gold to get a finish special production every 16 days. Well done by Inno =D

Last edited:

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
This is, for me, the best event INNOs' Devs have ever done, one small addition or improvement, would be the introduction of the town number on screen or a different background for each town, the biggest complaint I get from Guild members is they forget which town they are on and have difficulty finding their place again, personally I keep a paper record, again, I think this is by far the most interesting and best event minigame I play...10/10