• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2017

DeletedUser110433

Your creativity is astonishing! The big picture of all pieces together is amazing!

I personally would love to delete all my buildings and create a huge section-themed tourism instead... however this is practically impossible at later ages with very expensive technologies, FPs and goods, and sectors being harder and harder to acquire by fighting, even requiring some negotiation, leading back to the goods problem.

This question has probably been raised within your development crew but in any case it would be awesome to incentive cities to not be focused in production and battling, production and battling... I'm not sure how you could make this viable without having people exploiting small buildings paying tons of goods (which would be one of the big changes) but you're smarter than me.

With each event there usually is a problem for some eras - ether the prize fits End-game progress, Middle-Game progress or Early-Game progress. For example the Carnival event prizes really were not that much of help to small players. To see the point ask yourself if you were [specific] age player, what prize would you pursuit.
I think the set fits nicely for middle section, some IE, PE, ME. There are a lot of other prizes in chests, i`m in FE, unless all full set suddenly drops on me i won`t bother to pursuit it. I agree that in late game maximizing the city output is crucial, but IF it`s a full set, than it is worth having.

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
Just one question about boosts. Are those attack and deffence boosts count for deffence army only, or for attack army as well? You made confusion with boosts in Tavern shop. You have never explained Tavern shop boosts when introduced, don't do the same this time.

DeletedUser109966

If the Gong and a couple of the other items are decorations... can you plunder them ??

and if you can, do you get all the coin/supply/FP/goods bonuses as well ??

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Yeah, as explained its automatically added to your inventory. What is the issue you have with that?

Confused about the Grand Prizes. Are they like most other events in that they randomly change every 4 hours to 24 hours? If that is so then that is the issue I don't like. I'd rather be able to wait for the prize of my choice, without penalizing myself.

DeletedUser96901

the grand prize stays until you win it
then a different one will be next

so you can wait for the daily prize you want and then get the grand prize when trying to win the daily prize

DeletedUser109966

Can all the prizes be won via Daily Rewards or are items like the Gong only to be acquired via quests ?

DeletedUser106696

Not sure about all of them... but the majority is also available via daily rewards or grand prize (incl. the gong).
The problem with this is however that you'll be hard pushed to get enough lanterns without the daily quests...

DeletedUser11899

Not sure about all of them... but the majority is also available via daily rewards or grand prize (incl. the gong).
The problem with this is however that you'll be hard pushed to get enough lanterns without the daily quests...

Absolutely. I've been unlucky this time so today after 4 attempts (on gold chest) I didnt get the second Gong of Wisdom, what a same! :(

So far the Grand Prize list (on beta) is:

1st. Sakura Rock (80 blossoms)
2nd. SoK (120 blossoms)
3rd. Wishing Well (120 blossoms)
4th. Nishikigoi Pond (120 blossoms)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

So far the Grand Prize list (on beta) is:

1st. Sakura Rock (80 blossoms)
2nd. Wishing Well (120 blossoms)
3rd. Nishikigoi Pond (120 blossoms)
did they change 2nd ?

I am still there and it is a Shrine of Knowledge

DeletedUser110255

Oh dear, It is the 28th according to my clocks. Where is this event. I do not have any event happening on my account. Did you forget to turn forward your clocks!?

DeletedUser110632

Some clear communication about when it would start would be nice. I can understand these things can sometimes even take more time due to troubles, but there again communication is the key.
Some people plan for the start, to get the most of the event. If people have to wait 5 hours longer then they thought they would, informing them can make a big difference. An avoid frustration for 4-5 hours.

DeletedUser106426

What happened to the alternative "Donate X FPs to GBs" to "Research a technology" quests?
Seems like people who don't want to enter sci-fi eras won't be able to play event quests properly anymore... :(

DeletedUser16112

Indeed. For that reason I got the second Sakura and as you say the 2 Sakura (placed wisely) get the bonus bcos they are touching 3 different buildings: the Emperor's Entrance, the Gong of Wisdom and the Zen Zone.
Look at the figure of the garden and imagine that instead of the Nishikigoi Pond you place another Sakura

(5 pieces) 2 Sakura Rock (5x5):
3 FP (daily)
5 goods of your current era (daily)
+10% attack boost (permanent)
95K supplies (daily
20K coins (daily)
66 medals (daily)
2,800 happiness (permanent)

Hang on... the Zen Zone will only be touching 2 different buildings - two Sakura Rocks and the Gong (same for Emperors Entrance). So how do you get the 5 goods per day with this setup?

DeletedUser11899

Hang on... the Zen Zone will only be touching 2 different buildings - two Sakura Rocks and the Gong (same for Emperors Entrance). So how do you get the 5 goods per day with this setup?

..you forgot my Nishikigoi Pond so the Zen Zone is touching the Nishikigoi Pond, the Gong and both Sakura giving all 3 bonus (supplies, 1 FP and 5 goods) :

EEEEE SSS
EEEEE SSS NN
SSS G SSS NN
SSS ZZZZZ NN
SSS ZZZZZ

EEEE: Emperor's entrance
SSS: Sakura Rock
G: Gong of Wisdom
ZZZZ: Zen Zone
NN: Nishikigoi Pond

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110525

Is it completely necessary to have the 'Research a Technology' quest? It's messed with my whole plan of staying in EMA for as long as possible :(

Later on in the questline I see there is an option to either 'Research a Technology' OR 'Put xfps into a GB'. Why can't we do that for every 'Research a Technology' quest :?

Cuthwolf

Captain
Is it completely necessary to have the 'Research a Technology' quest? It's messed with my whole plan of staying in EMA for as long as possible

This quest appeared in every event I can remember. It is a good plan to prepare for events by having space to place buildings, having a row of blacksmiths for the production quests, having a province scouted etc. With the technology quest is it good to have a free side branch on the tech tree (such as a goods tech you are not boosted for) for just the situation you mentioned.

DeletedUser108358

Hi. I also have problem with this 'Research a Technology' quest. I dont want to go further in tech in my main world. Im in FE and I love it here. I dont like AF and OF eras. I also play in another world where Im at the end of the tech tree and I just dont like them. Also I have researched all previous techs in my main, so I cant do the event without moving to AF :( Please dont force us to move on like this, its not fair.

DeletedUser16112

..you forgot my Nishikigoi Pond so the Zen Zone is touching the Nishikigoi Pond, the Gong and both Sakura giving all 3 bonus (supplies, 1 FP and 5 goods) :

EEEEE SSS
EEEEE SSS NN
SSS G SSS NN
SSS ZZZZZ NN
SSS ZZZZZ

EEEE: Emperor's entrance
SSS: Sakura Rock
G: Gong of Wisdom
ZZZZ: Zen Zone
NN: Nishikigoi Pond

Well, to be fair you wrote that you could get +10% attack and +5 goods using only 5x5:
(5 pieces) 2 Sakura Rock (5x5):
3 FP (daily)
95K supplies (daily
20K coins (daily)
66 medals (daily)
2,800 happiness (permanent)

If you add the requirement of the Nishikigoi Pond it becomes your last example in the above post:
(6 pieces) 2 Sakura Rock + 1 Nishikigoi Pond (5x5 + 6):
3 FP (daily)
+2% city defense boost (permanent)
95K supplies (daily
20K coins (daily)
66 medals (daily)
5,600 happiness (permanent)

The key here is that it changes a lot if you have to get the Nishikigoi Pond as well - you already need some luck to get both Emperor's Entrance and a second Sakura Rock. If you need to pick up a Nishikigoi Pond as well that's a lot of chests you need to open (or you need to be really lucky).