• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spot The Difference -February 2020- Week 1

• Thread starter DeletedUser110603
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser115686

1580917038831.png

DeletedUser118439

1 . colour of feathers in kids head green vs blue
2 . Small white feather missing on man's head in second picture
3 . Colour diffence of cloth in lady's chest red vs brown
4 . Red,White,Blue markings on Old mans chest ,which is missing on second picture
5 . A white Mark on the center of the forehead of old man is missing on the second picture

PIKACHUml

Private
Hi,
1st difference - 2nd person, feather color blue to green,
2nd difference - 3rd person, missing stripe in forehead,
3rd difference - 3rd person, necklass missing blue and red piece,
4th difference - 4th person - missing feather in the rigth side of the head,
5th difference - 5th person - cloth color red to brown.

Best regards.

wiwerse

Private
some of hawkgirls head feathers change from blue to green
shamanguys amulett holds no flag in the second picture
catgirls 'toga' has two different colours
eaglegoy misses a feather on the right
ahh cant find any more

ProudFuria

Private
I spotted 4 and looked for about 20 minutes and found no more so the 5 is your mistake because there are 4 differences xD T__T
Spot the difference.jpg

DeletedUser114996

I have attached an image with red outlining the difference:
- young girl different colour feathers
- middle guy forehead and chest emblem of red/white/blue
- spearman missing feather from his headdress
- archer girl different coloured top

Attachments

• spot the difference.jpg
    spot the difference.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 115

Lytalm

Private
Hello, here is my answer for the 5 differences! :

1. The color of the feather for the headdress of the girl holding a hawk on the left (from blue to green).
2. The white line between the eyes of the guy in the middle is missing.
3. The Red-white-blue element of necklace on the middle guy is missing.
4. 1 less white feather of the headdress of the guy on the right.
5. The color of the fabric of the girl on the left holding a bow goes from red to brown.

tishkata

Private
897947.png

hi there,

is it easy. If you open these 2 image at 2 tabs in browser and move from 1 to 2 fast you can see difference without searching.
Kind Regards,

Ayyur

Corporal
Hello, here are the differences i spotted:

1) The little girl on the left: on the first picture, her headdress has blue feathers while on the second it has green ones.
2 & 3) The elder in the middle: the white mark on his forehead and the jewels in the upper part of his necklace disappeared in the second pic.
4) The man on the right: there's a feather on the extreme right of his headdress that's missing in pic 2.
5) The woman in the right edge: i'm not sure how that part of her clothes is called (maybe a sash?), but it's just to right of her bow. it used to be red in the first picture and turned into somewhat golden brown in the second one.

That's about it for now i guess. Thanks for the entire FoE team for making such a great game and keeping it alive and going, and i wish you all good luck in your work.

Tarina

Private
Hi,
1. A girl with an eagle has blue feathers on the head at the 1st picture and green ones on the 2nd picture (besides one little feather from the left side, which remained blue as on the 1st picture).
2. An Indian with a spear has one extra feather on the right side on his head on pic 1 (14 in total) in comparison with pic 2 (13 in total).
3. A girl with a leopard on her head (on the right) has a red cloth on her chest on the 1st pic and brown ones on the 2nd pic.
4. The shaman in the first picture, below the upper row of the necklace has an additional three-colored detail, which consists of a wider red stripe - more narrow white one - a wider blue one.
On the 2nd picture there is no this additional three-colored detail on the necklace.
5. On the 1st picture the shaman has a white stripe in the middle of his forehead, between the eyebrows. He does not have this white stripe on the 2nd picture.
Best regards,
Tarina

Madynne

Private
1. Feathers colors from the first left side woman's crown are different. In the first image they are blue and in the second one they are green.
2. There is a little white sign on the middle side man's forehead from the first image that is missing in the second image.
3. There is an adornment in the middle side man's necklace from the first picture that is missing in the second image.
4.There is a feather on the first right man's crown that is missing in the second image.
5. The first right side woman's tops are different colors. In the first image the top is bordeaux and in the second image is brown.

DeletedUser118697

5 blue feathers in one pic become 5 green feathers in pic number two.

Status
Not open for further replies.