• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Spoiler Alert] - Breturia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes, I've put in a priority task for that - you'll still have to wait till the next weekly update before it goes live, I'm afraid.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser1081

well, on behalf of all the people with double deposits: say hallelujah! thank you Anwar

DeletedUser

That is indeed the greatest news ever ;) At least for me! Better late than never... Thank you Anwar and the team as well!

DeletedUser2047

This is great news but the patch went in and I still have a double-deposit??? AM I missing something???

DeletedUser

According to the devs this should have been fixed. I'll check tomorrow.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser1176

What about sending a ticket to support for manual fix of this problem? Is that possible?

DeletedUser

What about sending a ticket to support for manual fix of this problem? Is that possible?

If that's still referring to the fix of double deposits, I don't think that will be done, as it's not something that affects just one player... as said, we have to be a little patient :).

DeletedUser1176

Bump!

No fix for this duplicate deposits yet?

Please, allow the support to change manualy and individually upon request by ticket... this way at least the ones that feel unhappy with this issue can get a quick fix.

DeletedUser2047

Bump!

No fix for this duplicate deposits yet?

Please, allow the support to change manualy and individually upon request by ticket... this way at least the ones that feel unhappy with this issue can get a quick fix.

+1 on thqat. Plus we were supposed to hear 1 week ago from Anwar on this and there hasn't been a peep. I understand that things take time but I like to be told what is going on rather than being stonewalled with "be patient". WE are all being patient. Anwar said he would have an updae for us last monday so asking for that update is not being impatient.

At this point I agree that allowing a manual fix would be easirest and fairest. Every day you hold it up, you are unfairly handicapping players who have double deposits. not nice...

DeletedUser

As i have seen no present complaints on this, I am assuming they fixed for new players, yet must be debating how to compensate your loss, i would request a replacement good , coherent with that area, as for back date time, production loss, they would have to compensate with goods, if you submit payment required, or exchange double production.

DeletedUser2047

As i have seen no present complaints on this, I am assuming they fixed for new players, yet must be debating how to compensate your loss, i would request a replacement good , coherent with that area, as for back date time, production loss, they would have to compensate with goods, if you submit payment required, or exchange double production.
hell, at this point i would settle for just replacing the deposit with something else of the same age...

anything is better than nothing.

DeletedUser

We are on strange ground here, a game this successful in beta, that is gaining high revenue is unusual, normally beta says test only, and as players you have no compensation or time ownership rights, even if you contribute in game time to address and correct data errors, as your testing.
But I would argue this point, as the diamond cost is so high for any advantage, any one that has contributed cash, and has contributed to development , by forum, to post errors in game play, add to the value of the game, and therefor are entitled to look for consideration. Strongest point on legal ground is, the game, as of 3 days ago, has had national advertising, without saying Beta play, inviting new players onto same servers, we play on whilst testing. As beta players we know normally our accounts are game owned, and totally taken away at the end. sometimes with a thanks, sometimes with out, I don't comprehend, where we stand here, are we beta or live?

DeletedUser4089

I'm not sure what your post has to do with this thread, or why you're talking about legal issues... or what the actual point of the post is... but i'll reply to explain a few things.

This is a beta version. When the developers are happy with how the game is playing and how few bugs/glitches there are etc, they will remove the beta tag. There is no plan to take players' towns away when the beta phase is over. We will simply slide from beta, to not-beta.

DeletedUser

Sorry barti but my point was, its advertised nationally without saying its in beta, yet taking large contributions, whilst as we see it still in development, yet not to the new players recruited by national ads, are we in beta or not?, that's my point.

And as to does it mean anything to the post, your a player, like me you have played your time, without serious issues, some have them, In beta we accept and play on. Live is different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.