• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spin the Wheel Event

DeletedUser96901

you can increase the chances by pressing start at the right moment

once I had 100% chance of winning 2 tickets (only that and a portrait I already had on the wheel. 3 seconds later that moment would already be gone forever) :lol:

DeletedUser101925

This is by far the worst event in the game. There are people out there who are deliberately trying to ruin my chances and its triggering. lol

I've seen many sok's and ww's just go up in smoke because some noob decides its not worth his time and refresh the wheel.

DeletedUser97166

Okay, I know people think that they can manipulate where the Wheel will stop because they like to believe they have some influence in it.

However, the prize you get is set as soon as you press the Spin button. It has always been this way and this year it has been made more obvious when you see the coins, supplies and medals being added to moment you press spin instead of waiting for the Wheel to stop.

I am really sorry to those people that didn't know and didn't want to know but unfortunately that is just the way this Event is programmed.

DeletedUser914

Nope, sorry. The Stop button has no bearing over what prize you receive. How else would you account for how coins and supplies are being visibly added as soon as you click Spin? Very sorry to all the theorists, but you're incorrect.

I am sorry but at my wheel nothing is visible when pressing spin.

DeletedUser105544

The solid proof is that it is programmed to function a certain way and the game designers told support how; I'm a former member of support and JadeAlana has confirmed. That's all there is to it. I wouldn't completely believe your alleged lucky streak anyway given that you have a tendency to, well, lie all the time, but at the core of it, there's no skill involved... at all.
Well, that is what I am talking about - I have my claim based on experience that confirmed it several times in a row, while you have your claim based on someone else's claim. As if some priest tell to Columbus that the Earth is flat because some higher priest like pope confirmed that the Earth is flat, even after Columbus came back from his famos voyage. You can't beat experience with empty claims in the end.

DeletedUser

Well, that is what I am talking about - I have my claim based on experience that confirmed it several times in a row, while you have your claim based on someone else's claim. As if some priest tell to Columbus that the Earth is flat because some higher priest like pope confirmed that the Earth is flat, even after Columbus came back from his famos voyage. You can't beat experience with empty claims in the end.
1430020638828.jpg
The only tiny problem with your analogy is the minor point that the Pope did not invent the world :rolleyes: so wasn't really an authority on how it worked. FoE developers have created this event so they probably have an idea on how it works. I would choose to believe the organ grinder, not the monkey on this one.
But whatever, I don't intend to argue with you anymore on this point as you are clearly trolling. Do not intentionally mislead people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105544

View attachment 10902
The only tiny problem with your analogy is the minor point that the Pope did not invent the world :rolleyes: so wasn't really an authority on how it worked. FoE developers have created this event so they probably have an idea on how it works. I would choose to believe the organ grinder, not the monkey on this one.
But whatever, I don't intend to argue with you anymore on this point as you are clearly trolling. Do not intentionally mislead people.
But you missed one little thing too - developers who created this game and first summer wheel event are not working here anymore. And these new ones have no idea how the things work - this is also confirmed many times in praxis. How else to explain so much bugs and lags in this game in last year, two years... Ha?

DeletedUser100832

something doesn't quite add up here

so far this event I won 20 shrines and 1 sealife tower, all prizes I wanted. I had to do it: 31 spins from diamonds, 50 from the trees and 33 from the quests. Let's say I got 7 tickets from the wheel itself. That's 121 spins in all.

with 9 prizes on the wheel, you get 1/9 chance of a shrine on each spin. The chance to win 21 prizes you want from 121 spins is (1/9)^21 (8/9) ^80 times (121) choose (20). That works out as 0.02, which is a bit on the low side tbh.

DeletedUser7055

Nope, sorry. The Stop button has no bearing over what prize you receive. How else would you account for how coins and supplies are being visibly added as soon as you click Spin? Very sorry to all the theorists, but you're incorrect.

I have to thank you guys for all your comments, when I first asked the question, I never expected this response....... thank you

I do have to say, who cares if the reel is rigged, I got some nice prizes spread over the worlds I'm playing in, and after all, its free, so who can complain :D

DeletedUser109836

Sorry for this post, but I need to vent.
Someone refreshed the wheel. Insta shrine of knowledge.
Three shrines of knowledge left, every other spot on the wheel full.
I have 25 tickets.
I use them all.
The wheel?
Three shrines of knowledge remaining, nearly every other spot empty.
10 seconds later, someone gets all three remaining shrines.

FFS, SERIOUSLY?
I'm honestly a little salty right now.

DeletedUser109836

@OVERTYPE
But what if the red pill was a drug and the whole story revolves around Neo's hallucinations *plot twist*?`

Edit: Sorry, I shouldn't go around and post offtopic like that. I'll refrain from doing so in the future.

DeletedUser101925

FFS, SERIOUSLY?
I'm honestly a little salty right now.

I don't think you have seen the real meaning of being salty since ur not in my neigborhood.

You want to know about salt? How about seeing 4 WW's disappear in a week time because of some idiot refreshing all the time. How about getting 2 spins to try for a SoK and then see it go away? How about spending 10 tickets to refresh, finally get something good and after 5minutes someone refreshes it again. For what? Small decor and character portraits.. GRRRR!

Please Inno stop making these kind of events where other players can sabotage you this hard. The RNG is already bad enough.