• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spin the Wheel Event

DeletedUser7055

Why is it that the "system" already knows what you are going to win even before you have pressed the stop button to slow the wheel?

Surely that kind be too good for business when people can see that it is a "fix" and that it doesn't matter when you press stop, for it has already allocated your prize

Not good huh?

DeletedUser4800

Coz the stop button is just cosmetic and doesn't do anything.

DeletedUser96901

actually that is great

why?
because if players know it is luck only they know it is not their fault if they are unlucky
but if they think it was skill and other win great things and they don't they think it is their fault

so: knowing that the rewards are fix when the wheel starts is great

DeletedUser

I've never pressed Stop - I didn't think you had to :-D
You don't, it only shortens the spinning animation afaik.
Frankly, I think there should be an option to disable or skip the spinning animation like there is with the Soccer Events. That way people would pretty much know there's no skill involved beforehand! It's a very long event to be watching that stupid wheel spinning ad nauseam.

DeletedUser97166

You don't, it only shortens the spinning animation afaik.
Frankly, I think there should be an option to disable or skip the spinning animation like there is with the Soccer Events. That way people would pretty much know there's no skill involved beforehand! It's a very long event to be watching that stupid wheel spinning ad nauseam.
When I made this comment in my guild chat, they acted like I killed Santa because they didn't know the spin creates the prize not the stop lol

DeletedUser

When I made this comment in my guild chat, they acted like I killed Santa because they didn't know the spin creates the prize not the stop lol
Hahahah, the loss of innocence, eh? :DIt's a bit like trying to explain that clicking the Easter egg on a certain part of the bounce had no effect on how many eggs you received, remember that one?

DeletedUser105544

It don't create. Stop button matters. I know...

DeletedUser105544

Bahhh...I get 10 SoK in 12 spins, and you still claim stop button doesn't matter?

DeletedUser97166

Hahahah, the loss of innocence, eh? :DIt's a bit like trying to explain that clicking the Easter egg on a certain part of the bounce had no effect on how many eggs you received, remember that one?

Yes, I have promised not to tell my guild any more of these things, they are simply upset to find out all their 'tricks' mean nothing. Tehe

DeletedUser105544

It is not a claim. It is a stone cold fact.
Yes, the fact that I used stop button and that I won the prizes I wanted by using it with that purpose several times in a row. That is the prove good enough for any reasonable man to say that it works. If you have any solid prove that it doesn't work that way (except the sole claim based on what you have been told by someone else without any explanetion how) I would like to hear it.

Andrew420

Major
Bahhh...I get 10 SoK in 12 spins, and you still claim stop button doesn't matter?
You didn't get 10 SoK from 12 consecutive spins regardless of stop button
At 4 per wheel that means you would have had SoK on 3 consecutive wheels
Stop lying
Anyone that believes this isn't playing the game

DeletedUser914

About that 10 out of 12 shrines is a little bit difficult, and unbelievable. However: Haile is a bit right, you can increase the odds, by pressing stop at the right moment. But you need fast internet connection and a stable pc to have slightly control about the moment to press stop. In windows you dont have any control at all, however with the more stable linux the wheel is moving much more smooth. But you only change the odds, absolutely not the way to secure shrines. This event I never ever had the best rewards left at an almost empty wheel and that cannot be pure luck anymore.

During the first summer event I knew that the wheel was slightly rigged, and over the years nothing changed with this failure, and I always won alot of good rewards during summer event: thanks to better odds.

DeletedUser

Yes, the fact that I used stop button and that I won the prizes I wanted by using it with that purpose several times in a row. That is the prove good enough for any reasonable man to say that it works. If you have any solid prove that it doesn't work that way (except the sole claim based on what you have been told by someone else without any explanetion how) I would like to hear it.
The solid proof is that it is programmed to function a certain way and the game designers told support how; I'm a former member of support and JadeAlana has confirmed. That's all there is to it. I wouldn't completely believe your alleged lucky streak anyway given that you have a tendency to, well, lie all the time, but at the core of it, there's no skill involved... at all.

However: Haile is a bit right, you can increase the odds, by pressing stop at the right moment.
Nope, sorry. The Stop button has no bearing over what prize you receive. How else would you account for how coins and supplies are being visibly added as soon as you click Spin? Very sorry to all the theorists, but you're incorrect.