• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

Deleted member 127677

hang on a minute, am i a noob or are we playing different games? just how do you make a 1000 goods per day in your colony?
2x14x8h productions and 1x14x4h prods = 1400 goods a day. I just collected my last 4-h one since I wouldn‘t expect to complete one more.

Deleted member 127677

ah ok i take it you don't have life support? as i had life support for the 75% discount costs i had 4 goods buildings but i must admit i had them on 2 day as i was barely on the game the last month just lost all interest to be honest now titans is eventually here i'm back hopefully to stay, on a side not there is no fighting RQ's apparently which is gonna lower the goods farming from RQ's so maybe no life support and 8 hour goods production ok we'll see how it goes ;-)
I’ve never had life support, I think it’s marginal benefit for the cost. I do a lot of rqs and make millions of coins and supplies each time I get those, I don’t even look at the cost. The only issue would be credits in the beginning and special goods before you complete tech.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
I’ve never had life support, I think it’s marginal benefit for the cost. I do a lot of rqs and make millions of coins and supplies each time I get those, I don’t even look at the cost. The only issue would be credits in the beginning and special goods before you complete tech.
Have added a screen shot of my colony for you to see

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230710_092054_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20230710_092054_Forge of Empires.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 109

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
ah ok i take it you don't have life support? as i had life support for the 75% discount costs i had 4 goods buildings but i must admit i had them on 2 day as i was barely on the game the last month just lost all interest to be honest now titans is eventually here i'm back hopefully to stay, on a side not there is no fighting RQ's apparently which is gonna lower the goods farming from RQ's so maybe no life support and 8 hour goods production ok we'll see how it goes ;-)
Have added a screenshot for you to see

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230710_092054_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20230710_092054_Forge of Empires.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 50

Knight of ICE

People this is a feedback thread for SAT. Any questions/discussions you might want to have on how many goods you can produce and how you can produce them, start another thread.

jamarkus

Private
People this is a feedback thread for SAT. Any questions/discussions you might want to have on how many goods you can produce and how you can produce them, start another thread.
Why start a new thread? the discussion concerns the production of goods of a new era.
don't be lazy, just draw your own conclusions. what can be fixed. because you can see that for the expansion of new GB FROM THE NEW ERA you need A LOT, A LOT of raw materials

VESS

Private
Titan is apparently 746 million miles from earth and takes space craft roughly 7 years to get there, i'm wondering if that's where the update is coming from,
i can't believe i stayed up all night for the release, i'm trying to stay positive but i'm wearing down, my blood pressures through the rafters, i'm on my 17th coffee, i'm smoking like a chimney, bitten all my finger nails off, i swear if i get a message saying it's postponed till tomorrow, this laptops off out the window and over this 3rd floor balcony.
this message is titan feedback as it contains the word "titan" ;-P

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Slight bug but the continent maps only shows 4 goods when you complete a province. On android not sure if it's that version only or what.
Screenshot_20230710_183449_Forge of Empires.jpg

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Supposedly that's intentional. Same with recurring quests having the same name. Which I find stupid and lazy. Hopefully they change it by the time I reach Titan.

Deleted member 127677

Wouldn‘t be surprised if it is trying to force you to read the text to see what it is you are completing, rather than just clicking on auto until you see the quest you want to complete. Doesn’t work tho, if you’re on a goods making mission, you set one quest for that and just count in between.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
A visual bug present when looking at before and after battle unit advancement stats

Attachments

• F829EA03-C500-4389-BD7E-D9C665B65802.jpeg
    F829EA03-C500-4389-BD7E-D9C665B65802.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 69
  • B4632D77-F6C8-4B9C-AC4D-741A93DEA82F.jpeg
    B4632D77-F6C8-4B9C-AC4D-741A93DEA82F.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 69