• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
You've waited, you've wondered... Space Age Titan is arriving on the 10th of July! You know the drill - read the full announcement here and post your feedback below!

EvilDucksCorp

Second Lieutenant
The new Great Buildings become inaccessible to most players in lower eras
It is not totally inaccessible. Even though SAT great buildings require coins and SAT goods per level, those 2 requirements can still be reached in lower ages. Goods can come from friends in SAT. Coins can come from high level coin GBs and long time stocking. Though it is a great pain getting SAT GBs in lower eras, it isn't impossible. Currently reconsidering my decision to stop age camping.

Deleted member 127677

Initial thought: finally a latest era for latest era players. The two previous space age launches were only so much meh. Looking forward to it.

Merihim

Private
Not "inaccessible". They can trade for the goods. Low era goods for high era goods as it's usually done.
But in fairness, low era players shouldn't have the same benefits as high era players who have been playing for years.
To level 50 Saturn VI Gate CENTAURUS for example, you need 328k resource. How many people do you think will get this resource if you have an idea of how much resource a city can produce? It will be difficult for the SAT players themselves to secure the resource. I will not consider the other 2 great buildings.
I've been playing for years, maybe longer than you. I have a small town in LMA, for a change. The old and new player argument is ridiculous. We can meet at GBG and you will have a huge advantage. If most players from one guild are in SAT, they will totally dominate GBG

To level 50 Saturn VI Gate CENTAURUS for example, you need 328k resource. How many people do you think will get this resource if you have an idea of how much resource a city can produce? It will be difficult for the SAT players themselves to secure the resource. I will not consider the other 2 great buildings.
I've been playing for years, maybe longer than you. I have a small town in LMA, for a change. The old and new player argument is ridiculous. We can meet at GBG and you will have a huge advantage. If most players from one guild are in SAT, they will totally dominate GBG
I'd like to comment on this, but it wouldn't be "feedback". Need a non-feedback thread for SAT.

Knight of ICE

I'd like to comment on this, but it wouldn't be "feedback". Need a non-feedback thread for SAT.

This comment isn't feedback either and the number of goods needed is still a spoiler at this time, so I might as well let you. Just do not wander to far off.

VESS

Private
This comment isn't feedback either and the number of goods needed is still a spoiler at this time, so I might as well let you. Just do not wander to far off.
still a spoiler at this time, ooh goody goody i hope they lower the amounts lol.
to be fair i like a challenge, but considering we need just over 3 million total SAT goods to get 3 GB's to level 80.
if you can collect 10,000 goods a week, every week, it would take approx 5 years and 10 months, give or take a couple of weeks.
in real life, well not now but years ago you could buy an house and have a mortgage for 25 years, not sure i wanna spend the next 6 years upgrading 3 GB's to level 80 in a game lol.
when's it released 10.30? seems like time is going backwards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 127677

In fairness, you can make about 1000 goods a day in your colony, and who isn’t making the same in their city daily? Add some rqs, relics, a bit of Gbg and you are easily getting over 10k a week. I like the thought of having a new mechanic for levelling these and making it worth being in the last era for the first time in years. If fighting is a bit more difficult, even better, add to the challenge. Rather than going stale on auto fight, rinse, repeat. Whether I am of the same opinion come GE tomorrow, we’ll see.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
At Last, a new era and 3 very powerful GBs, unsure if economically they will be levelled high but certainly will provide significant much needed boosts even at low levels, a little disappointed that the other mechanics remain the same but you cannot have everything, looking forward to it. Just hope all the bugs have been sorted...lol

VESS

Private
In fairness, you can make about 1000 goods a day in your colony, and who isn’t making the same in their city daily? Add some rqs, relics, a bit of Gbg and you are easily getting over 10k a week. I like the thought of having a new mechanic for levelling these and making it worth being in the last era for the first time in years. If fighting is a bit more difficult, even better, add to the challenge. Rather than going stale on auto fight, rinse, repeat. Whether I am of the same opinion come GE tomorrow, we’ll see.
hang on a minute, am i a noob or are we playing different games? just how do you make a 1000 goods per day in your colony?

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
hang on a minute, am i a noob or are we playing different games? just how do you make a 1000 goods per day in your colony?
I don't make quite a 1000, 960 to be exact, so it is possible, 10k goods a week is actually a little low, I'm on around 12k

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
No you are not a noob, but if set up properly 1000 isn't impossible, I get 960 a day from colony and around another 400 a day, just from my city, so if you start adding RQs, GE, GBG ect 10k a week is actually low

VESS

Private
I don't make quite a 1000, 960 to be exact, so it is possible, 10k goods a week is actually a little low, I'm on around 12k
ah ok i take it you don't have life support? as i had life support for the 75% discount costs i had 4 goods buildings but i must admit i had them on 2 day as i was barely on the game the last month just lost all interest to be honest now titans is eventually here i'm back hopefully to stay, on a side not there is no fighting RQ's apparently which is gonna lower the goods farming from RQ's so maybe no life support and 8 hour goods production ok we'll see how it goes ;-)

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
No, full life support, 75% discount, and 8 goods buildings, you need to have all expansions, correct layout, just the right number of life support buildings and houses, it takes practice and a lot of moving stuff about to achieve but managed 7 goods buildings on each of my colonies with SAJM being the first I got 8 on