• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

Knight of ICE

That is correct. Was it a design decision from the beginning? Because the effect is that Champions are completely irrelevant from SAM onwards.

Must be. Special skills from the Champion have been Civalry and Call of Duty from the start. That has been so since they were introduced. You never noticed that?

EvilDucksCorp

Second Lieutenant
The SAT GBs look ugly, the design lacks creativity...

Hydra's too fat, centaurus is too skinny
All three look the same in any other way than that

Deleted member 127677

Couple of days in, I have to say thank you. It continues to feel like the era is made for last era players, with a nod to and value for different game mechanics than just the auto click for fps atm of Gbg. Goods production has found its place again. The troops seem fine, maybe it would have been useful to try to differentiate them a bit more in shape and colour, at least I find that the details within an orange, red, white and green haze a bit blurred. Colony without roads is a good improvement, never understood the need for those before and the opportunity now to hopefully fit in more buildings is welcome. If I could wish for anything different, it would be that the story quest giving bps would do so for the SAT era gbs, not some random thing out of all the other eras. But otherwise, very happy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Enjoying this new era enormously, getting BPs not really a problem as they will come in their own good time, not going to build until the research, quests and map are finished anyhow, like the no roads colony, a needed improvement, do not like the colour choices on the military units, for some reason they just look blurred, will be trying out the Champion as his stats are much stronger in my view that the previous few era champions, all in all, a nice job Inno, oh spoke too soon, nasty bug just reared it's head, affecting production and messages, but Inno responded swiftly and all good now, things are looking up, when's the Space Hub due ?, got a taste for a new era already !

Iliancu

Private
There is no background or game music in this age ... I was expecting a new vibrant music.
I also reported this at bug report section because i don't think it's normal not to have background music anymore; what's more, if you enter ge, gbg, pvp, current event, their music will stay with you once you are back in city, only tavern music goes off once you leave tavern

Iliancu

Private
So, what am i to understand, that after all this time of conceiving this age, they couldn't come up or agree with the background music? Or they just decided to eliminate it from this age further? I think we should be given some explanation regarding qbsence of background music, because for me, that feels like a step backwards in the game.

Iliancu

Private
Ok folks, please don't take this the wrong way, i just want to know if there will be background music in Titan, that's all.
Regards

I've met no one in game who has a good word for SAT. Many long-term players are ready to quit. You can't NERF players who have been here for years and not expect them to give up. Or is that what Inno expects, to make room for the new!

Knight of ICE

I've met no one in game who has a good word for SAT. Many long-term players are ready to quit. You can't NERF players who have been here for years and not expect them to give up. Or is that what Inno expects, to make room for the new!
It is good you give feedback, but if you do it like this how do you expect for it to have any result? Players quitting is a comment made every time something new is introduced. If you feel players are nerfed at least explain what that nerf is supposed to be. Inno does not need to make room for the new. There is plenty of room. What they try is to come up with new things. If they do not get that right, explain why. Don't say they "nerf" players and then expect everyone to understand what you are talking about.

Nidwin

Sergeant
I think those 3 GB's aren't a nerf but a truly nice boost. Or may be you are talking about the amount of diamonds required for an extra 12 expansions?

Nidwin

Sergeant
I'm not there yet, just reached Venus but what I like from Titan is that it has bumped some GB's a bit up in importance because of the need for Titan goods and coins to level up those 3 new GB's past level 10. It's a nice GB meta game change and I wouldn't be surprised if coins may be replaced by the need for supplies in a next age.

Deleted member 127677

I have a good word, or several. Getting the new buildings, getting through the tech tree and readjusting to fighting with different troops or combinations has been fun. I am enjoying the challenge of actually managing my goods rather than stockpiling them. Fighting in Gbg is harder, true, but it just takes me back to three years ago when that feature was new and we actually fought with everything we had, for each other, rather than this incessant auto clicking with one specific troop that has probably caused more people to quit than SAT ever will. A third of my guild is in SAT, and I’m hearing no threats to quit. Quite the contrary, people seem to be enjoying themselves, to a degree I for one was not expecting as late as in the spring with GE5 starting.
I know this is not specific to SAT, but I also see a general move in the game towards a balance of everything, not just insane fight stats. People who never valued goods, coins or certain items like self aids or store buildings or whatever consumables there might have been, are now seeing a need for those items. This is a very welcome development for many, again, probably those who weren’t too keen on constant Gbg as their only activity. And they may actually have been quite numerous, judging by how there hasn’t to my knowledge been any mass exodus of players. Maybe stats will prove me wrong, but I can only judge it by what I see in my world. And there, I am not seeing many people leaving at all so far.

Knight of ICE

I have a good word, or several. Getting the new buildings, getting through the tech tree and readjusting to fighting with different troops or combinations has been fun. I am enjoying the challenge of actually managing my goods rather than stockpiling them. Fighting in Gbg is harder, true, but it just takes me back to three years ago when that feature was new and we actually fought with everything we had, for each other, rather than this incessant auto clicking with one specific troop.

That's something you encounter with every new age. Fighting has hardly changed. Yes it has become a bit harder, but that is always the case. You can still autoclick with one troop. Even better, you can do so with a SAJM troop. The changes that have been made are minimal and players will adept in no time. Highest Saturn GB on C is already on level 41.