• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Seraphim's House of Signatures

DeletedUser

Sigh... I heard about that from seraphim. :(
I will not give up though! I will find a way. ;)

DeletedUser15155

Oh! I love your work! I really would love one myself. Do you make the small profile pics aswell?

DeletedUser

Oh! I love your work! I really would love one myself. Do you make the small profile pics aswell?

Thank you :) Yes, I make signatures and avatars. I would be more than glad to make you one. Did you have anything in mind? Any particular colour, theme?? Or would you like it freestyle?

DeletedUser

wow, they are all amazing!! you are very talented...I wouldn't know where to begin. Would it be possible to make one for me please?

DeletedUser15155

I guess I can give you a few words and you can work from there?
I love dragons, purple and lime green (ofc other colors are great aswell)
And the avatar and the signature doesn't have to match, just look awesome like the rest of your work :D

DeletedUser4089

From one signature artist to another, your work is great. Nice to see the sigs all over the forums.

(I won't be changing my signature though)

DeletedUser

wow, they are all amazing!! you are very talented...I wouldn't know where to begin. Would it be possible to make one for me please?

Thank you! :) I will make something that matches your avatar. I will post when I am done

I guess I can give you a few words and you can work from there?
I love dragons, purple and lime green (ofc other colors are great aswell)
And the avatar and the signature doesn't have to match, just look awesome like the rest of your work :D

As promised, here is your signature and avatar :) Hope you like them. Let me know if you want to change anything, I dont mind at all.
Enjoy!

beautyblazie avatar.png

beautyblazie signature.png

Attachments

• beautyblazie avatar.png
    beautyblazie avatar.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From one signature artist to another, your work is great. Nice to see the sigs all over the forums.

(I won't be changing my signature though)

Thanks Barti :) Glad you like my work. Just as long as everyone is happy, that's all that matters! All good fun ;)

DeletedUser15155

Thank you! I might ask for another one so that I can change once in a while :D
I was thinking a not so evil dragon for that one haha
Then I could change depending on my mood since this one doesn't look so happy!

DeletedUser2206

Is it possible to make me an avatar and signature? If possible, and if time permits, I am interested in a Tsarina-Yoda.

DeletedUser

- No animated images are allowed.

In the forum rules, ;)

I would like a signature as well, I will send you a PM with an image I would like in it, but no rush, I am in no hurry, lol.

DeletedUser

Thank you! I might ask for another one so that I can change once in a while :D
I was thinking a not so evil dragon for that one haha
Then I could change depending on my mood since this one doesn't look so happy!

As promised, here are your new signatures :) I looked for less evil looking dragons, hope you like these. Let me know if you want to change anything.

beautyblazie signature 2.png

beautyblazie signature 3.png

beautyblazie signature.png

DeletedUser

Here are your signatures Herluth :) Hope you like them. Let me know if you want to change anything. Enjoy!

Herluth signature.png

Herluth signature 2.png

Attachments

• Herluth signature 2.png
    Herluth signature 2.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Herluth signature.png
    Herluth signature.png
    126.6 KB · Views: 90

DeletedUser

Thank you! :) I will make something that matches your avatar. I will post when I am done

Thanks very much :) let me know if there's anything I can do in return

Here are your signatures. I hope you like them :) I went a little freestyle with them. Let me know if you want to change them to something specific. Enjoy!

PHi11is signature 2.png

PHi11is signature.png

Attachments

• PHi11is signature 2.png
    PHi11is signature 2.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 90

DeletedUser

Here are your signatures. I hope you like them :) I went a little freestyle with them. Let me know if you want to change them to something specific. Enjoy!

Thank you very much, All three are awesome...