• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Seraphim's House of Signatures

DeletedUser

A little birdie told me of this place and your work has impressed me quite a lot.

Could I request for one?
Preferably something with my name and "the Rigorous".
Colours/theme: Dark and menacing
Size: 500x100

- L

DeletedUser

A little birdie told me of this place and your work has impressed me quite a lot.

Could I request for one?

- L

Thanks a lot! :) I will work on your signature right away!

DeletedUser276

lol you see what happens when your the only one around doing this... apart from Barti's joke attempt at signatures :D stop doing such good work and you may get a break :D

DeletedUser

Really impressive work, seraphim11.

Can't compare to my sig, but still a good effort.

DeletedUser

Could I request for one?

- L

As promised, here is your signature :) I made 2 using 2 different colour palettes. Let me know if its dark and menacing enough. I can always change them to your liking. Enjoy!

Lodroth siggy 2.png

Lodroth siggy.png

DeletedUser

Hey Seraphim, those look pretty epic!
To prevent a discussion of other games and creature names, I've sent you a PM with some details. :)

- L

DeletedUser

Hey Seraphim, those look pretty epic!
To prevent a discussion of other games and creature names, I've sent you a PM with some details. :)

- L

Thank you for your PM :) Here are the new signatures! Hope you like them, it was fun making them ;) Enjoy!

Lodroth siggy 3.png

Lodroth siggy 4.png

Lodroth siggy 6.png

DeletedUser

Thanks Seraphim! :D

Your welcome :) I still don't understand why the signatures are coming out small when you upload them... All of them are PNG 500x100 and then they change format to JPEG and lose Pixels. Any idea why???

DeletedUser276

mine works just fine ;)

I saved to desktop then uploaded to the forums via signature panel in my settings menu

DeletedUser

mine works just fine ;)

I saved to desktop then uploaded to the forums via signature panel in my settings menu

I just don't get it...

signature meme.png

Attachments

• signatures.png
    signatures.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 141
  • jackie-chan-meme-489.jpg
    jackie-chan-meme-489.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 145

DeletedUser

The size limit is only 9.8kb, which is way too small for a signature that has some quality. The signatures you made are all around 100kb for example.

DeletedUser

The size limit is only 9.8kb, which is way too small for a signature that has some quality. The signatures you made are all around 100kb for example.

Yes, but Blacksmith's signature is 115.48KB and it uploaded just fine.

DeletedUser

Here are your signatures Mimzy :) Hope you like them. Let me know if you want to make any changes or want something different. Enjoy!

mimzy signatures 2.png

mimzy signatures 3.png

mimzy signatures.png

DeletedUser12400

Hey, seraphim could you share your knowledge and reply to my message? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser276

He might have different limits because he's a CM.

mmm I do have different settings as the rules dont apply really to me. I just try to keep in them so players dont get mad :D

I will check my size limits tomorrow. Its a pain to dig for them and its 3:15am my time right now.

DeletedUser

Hey, seraphim could you share your knowledge and reply to my message? :rolleyes:

I already replied ;) Hope I answered your question.

mmm I do have different settings as the rules dont apply really to me. I just try to keep in them so players dont get mad :D

I will check my size limits tomorrow. Its a pain to dig for them and its 3:15am my time right now.

Thanks Blacksmith ^.^ We just want our signatures to be in there original size and max quality :)

DeletedUser

Wow these are really good. Could you make one for me too please?