• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Seraphim's House of Signatures

DeletedUser8994

Thank you Seraphim, I love them all. I would like the middle one but I do not know how to get it. Please excuse my stupidity, can you help me please.

DeletedUser653

Right clicking on the image opens up many options!

Wonderful, inpressive work - many thanks for supporting FoE player like this

DeletedUser

Here are your signatures Ninja :) Hope you like them! Let me know if you want to make any changes. Enjoy!

Ninja Kittens Signature 2.png

Ninja Kittens Signature.png

DeletedUser

As promised, here are your signatures Archangel :) I made 3 versions of the same render you sent me. Let me know if you like the style ;) I can always make changes. Enjoy!

Archangel Snail Signature 1.png

Archangel Snail Signature 2.png

Archangel Snail Signature 3.png

Archangel Snail Signature.png

DeletedUser

Awesomesauce xD

About time i got it changed, and yet again an amazing piece of work.

Thanks for this, you get something special....+rep from me ;)

DeletedUser

Those all look amazing, as always.... But you may have spelled "community" wrong.

DeletedUser

Those all look amazing, as always.... But you may have spelled "community" wrong.

How embarrassing... lol. Once again my fluency in Typonese got the best of me -____- Thanks for noticing!

Archangel, Here is the corrected version ^.^ Sorry!

signatures 2.png

DeletedUser

Attachments

• Ninja avatar.png
    Ninja avatar.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 108
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay, I have to admit that I promised myself I would not bug you and just admire from afar... However, your work is amazing and if, only if, you have some spare time, would you mind making me an awesome signature as well? :)

DeletedUser

New signatures for Matzuna :) Glad you liked them! Congratulations on promotion!

mutzena 1.png

mutzena 2.png

mutzena 3.png

Okay, I have to admit that I promised myself I would not bug you and just admire from afar... However, your work is amazing and if, only if, you have some spare time, would you mind making me an awesome signature as well? :)

I would love to make you a signature! :D I will start working on it. Did you have anything in mind?

DeletedUser

Wow - thanks for the speedy response. :)
I have sent you a PM as it turned out that I have quite some ideas.. :D and do not want to clutter your shop.

DeletedUser

Wow - thanks for the speedy response. :)
I have sent you a PM as it turned out that I have quite some ideas.. :D and do not want to clutter your shop.

As promised here is your signature :) Enjoy!

signatures 2.png

Attachments

• Lady Medea Signature 2.png
    Lady Medea Signature 2.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 114

DeletedUser

Thank you soooo much! It is so pretty, pretty! :o

Pssst... check out the size - it is the right one. ;)

In order to get the 500x100 pixel size, you should not upload it from your computer via "settings" and then the "edit signature" option. Instead, use the
bb code and insert the link of the signature. Then put the bb code into the space where you would normally write a quote as a signature, for example.
Hope this helps!

DeletedUser

In order to get the 500x100 pixel size, you should not upload it from your computer via "settings" and then the "edit signature" option. Instead, use the
bb code and insert the link of the signature. Then put the bb code into the space where you would normally write a quote as a signature, for example.
Hope this helps!

We can't. It might be possible for mods, but we, the normal users, can't use the