• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Rogues have become useless

DeletedUser104843

Well I have to say as a non fighter I think they should have left the changes to the rogues in place, The only thing it actually did was stop players from autofighting their way through dozens of fights in GvG without any loss. Lets all be honest and say that this is in no way a fair method of play and is one of the many things that are ruining GvG. If everyone had to fight manually using those rogues then it would slow down GvG and perhaps give other guilds a bit of a fighting chance.
I mean come on , what new guild can possibly stand up to 5 FE players with 120% Att bonus and hundreds of rogues just autofighting against their siege and killing it in less than a minute? If those big players were slowed down to manual fights in order to save rogues then the new guild might just manage it with a couple of sieges. now wouldn't that be more fun for all?

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
Lets all be honest and say that this is in no way a fair method of play and is one of the many things that are ruining GvG
why isn't it fair? almost everyone with an Alcatraz auto fights in gvg, its not ruining the gvg just speeding up things.

If everyone had to fight manually using those rogues then it would slow down GvG and perhaps give other guilds a bit of a fighting chance.
u mean the defenders? they use auto as much as an attacker.

I mean come on , what new guild can possibly stand up to 5 FE players with 120% Att bonus and hundreds of rogues just autofighting against their siege and killing it in less than a minute? If those big players were slowed down to manual fights in order to save rogues then the new guild might just manage it with a couple of sieges. now wouldn't that be more fun for all?
actually Fe players hardly bother to fight in lower ages....the rewards are just so low, it isn't worth fighting. even if they do....there is something called "planning". Those players surely can't be on all time of the day. so chose a time when they're off to do fighting. there is a reason this game is called City building STRATEGY game;)
as far as my experience goes it took us only 30 mins to take one sector in IA (each of us had 10-15 IA barracks, around 30% bonus and no alcatraz) and yes even though we were in IA we too did auto fights!

Last edited:

DeletedUser14914

Anybody else noticed that they have completely destroyed the rogues in the game.

I am a high level player in the relatively new world, Langendorn.We have been waiting there since the world started for rogues to come along, and when they finally do, they go and render them useless.

What happens is: Instead of marching up the field, rogues will now hang back and wait for the enemy to get close, while your other troops charge forward. What this means is that your other troops get killed 1st and your rogues then die in 1 hit, which completely goes against the whole point of having them.

I for one think this is outrageous, especially seeing as many of us have spent a lot of real money on making sure we acquire these troops. It's like buying a Porsche and finding out it's got a nissan corsa engine in it.

I dunno how this kinda thing works as it's my 1st post in a forum. But would be nice to see a show of hands asking them to undo this ridiculous change.

I Too have seen changes in Rogue Behaviour , , when they were st introduced , you could rely on an enemy unit going for Rogues 1st , now the enemy units seem to ignore rogues and head straight to your Non-Rogue unit 1st , leaving you with 7 totally useless Rogues , WHAT GOOD ARE THE ROGUES NOW ?? , GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DeletedUser6065

I Too have seen changes in Rogue Behaviour , , when they were st introduced , you could rely on an enemy unit going for Rogues 1st , now the enemy units seem to ignore rogues and head straight to your Non-Rogue unit 1st . . '
Careful. This is absolutely not the case in PvP. Rogues get tagged first. Just PvP'd with 1 Dragoon/7 Rogues vs. 1 Rifleman. Moved my units and just let them sit. Defensive Rifleman hit all 7 Rogues first. 5 other PvP battles, w. 7 Rogues offense - same results. In fact, after Rogues morphed, they were still quite often targeted.

. . . .mk