• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quiz Time Discussion Thread

DeletedUser97939

is there a Quizmaster in each server or is there only the one Quizmaster as i have only seen him once since i joined the game back in july?

i look forward to having a second go on this matter

DeletedUser15432

Cheers Byeordie, still does not leave me any the wiser, there is no way of actually having all three worlds chat windows open at once I suppose

DeletedUser15432

Well, the quiz-master seems to still be boycotting the entire game and nobody seems to be any the wiser as to his/her whereabouts

DeletedUser

Is the quizmaster still boycotting Greifental?

No Singy I remember Blacksmith managed to work his magic with a new rule, no setting about Quizmaster ! Lol. Quizmaster may have been on but is a different day and time each time so all players get a chance. Kim.

DeletedUser276

Quizmaster was on vacation for a couple of weeks. He/she should be back soon though.

DeletedUser7719

A bit weird in reviving this thread, but is the Quiz Master still here?

DeletedUser97800

yes I am. Last bunch of quiz's though there were not enough people on chat to hold the quiz. though the timings were at odd hours.

DeletedUser15432

Well, it would help if the QM was on at a set time every day and published a schedule in advance as nobody knows when or where the QM will be

DeletedUser4089

Well, it would help if the QM was on at a set time every day and published a schedule in advance as nobody knows when or where the QM will be

That's the point really.

Random times on random worlds. If you're lucky you take part, if not, there's always next time.

(Also, QM can't always plan everything in advance as real life tends to take priority.)